T-Nutty Smashin' On G-Macc!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
EG i know you a big fan and always give it up for nutty, but you are blowing this way out of proportion. when i think about nutty, i think overrated. why?? he has popularity, true, yet his music is decent at best. most of the shit i hear from him is subpar. i will say this though, despite me not feelin a single album of nutty, he does have some cool songs. it's too few to make it bump, though. in g-macc's case, i ain't feelin his slowed down flow as of late, but somehow he manges to produce good shit nonetheless. the best that i've heard of g-macc was from like 2000-2003 when it comes to flows and delivery, but nowadays his lyrics have improved but his flow is slowed down and quite frankly it sounds uninspired. when comparing the two, i share the same view as highlosis. i just wish g-macc would spit faster which sounds 300% better, while nutty needs some production and better lyrics.

thinking about it now, c-lim with a faster flow is dope to me. probably my favorite of them. peep this song...

Apr 25, 2002
I doubt EG is gonna have anything good to say about Lim, so good luck with that.

It is definitly true IMO that T-Nutty hasnt lived up to his potential, at least on a full album basis. His album are good, solid, but they aren't considered Sac-Town classics, IMO anyway.

To me, T-Nutty is hands down the hardest from Sac right now. But he has to make it all happen. Great talents doesnt always equal success.

Im not sold on G-Macc, but I havent really peeped out a lot of dudes shit. That track Lit It Up is the shit though.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
GMacc a beast...I been sleepin on T-Nuttys shit though, but everythign I've heard from him is heated and this diss is sick.

Gmacc ever gonna respond venom?

Jun 19, 2008
1.) Delivery: This is a tie. T-Nutty is fast but G-Macc comes with his own twist too. G-Macc's delivery is unique.

2.) Lyrics: G-Macc wins this. T-Nutty's lyrics are decent, but not on G-Macc's level.

3.) Creativeness: An edge to G-Macc. T-Nutty is creative but like I said before repetitive. He needs to step up his punchline game I guess.

4.) Originality: Same as above.

After second thought it's more like 60/40 with an edge to G-Macc. Lightyears was probably not the word for it but Flowmastermouth was better than RFDJ, IMO. As I said before, I like both artists but G-Macc I feel is the overall better musician.
t-nutty wayy more creative he talks about some diffrent shit..
g-macc is coo dont get me wrong
but i think nutty betta

Apr 17, 2008
New York City
T-Nutty is a great mc, but what he is doing--rhythmically, flow-wise, lyrically--is nothing new at all. He is definitely tight, but his style has a lot of the same characteristics that rappers like those Speedknot Mobstaz out of Chicago were bringing to the game in the late '90s.
He may do a much more proficient job than earlier artists of his type, but its nothing new or that advanced at all. I wouldn't even argue that he is the best up and comer out of Sac, let alone the states (I enjoy Sav and Bleezo infinitely more than Nutty no question...yes, I think they are WAY better).

The beats on may of his records are decent at best, and while that Nuttfactor Project was awesome (though the production was mostly poor), I actually enjoyed a lot of the other MCs on there a whole lot more than Nutty himself...

G-Macc, to me, is a true artist in the same way that Lynch was once upon a time (though he is not a carbon copy of Lynch at all). His delivery is more dynamic, subtle, menacing, and complex than T-Nutty's by miles. Being a tight mc is not all about speed and flair...songcraft and atmosphere are equally, if not more, important --Nutty can't touch G-Macc in those departments...not even close.
Additionally,G-Macc has a more diverse range in terms of tempo and delivery--I like his flow slowed down and at mid-tempo as much as I do lighting fast, but Nutty seems to do the same warp speed thing on every track.

G-Macc creates a complex, layered, incredibly dark and unsettling atmosphere that can only be likened to Lynch in his prime (Seasons era). He creates images with his wordplay and tone that are as vivid and impactful as anything that the best modern horror writers and filmmakers offer. His wordplay is immaulate, but more subtle than Nutty's, and his rhythmic command, though much different, is as impressive as Nutty's. His imagery transcends gangster rap, and rap as a whole, and elicits subject matter and imagery that go far beyond what Nutty seems capable of.

And, for the record, G-Macc's production (he makes many of his own beats from scratch) is 1000 times better than anything in Nutty's back catalog. He is a true musician with an understanding of melody and song structure that few rappers possess. And Raw from da Jaw was not good. At all.

G-Macc wins.

May 30, 2006
1. I pray to GOD u someone doesn't think Lim can spit better then Nutty...C-Lim can rap but he has a terrible beat selection and some of the most inconsistant shit around....Sometimes I be like "okay that was cool...Other times I'm like "okay nigga retire cuz that was trash".....Lu ur the same person that rated Gangsta Dre as a better emcee over Lynch and had the nerve to say Big Mike's Something Serious wasn't a classic....Now ur rating Lim over Nutty....I'm trying to take what ur saying serious but it's quite diffacult.

2. G-Macc's production IMO is as overrated as Nutty's music....On his last album I'd also have to wait almost two minutes for this nigga to rap and when he did he was average at best.

3. Sav Sicc and Bleezo ain't fuckin' with Nutty lyrically but they have the same type of flow....IMO Bop is rhe coldest freestyler out of their crew judging from the State 2 State DVD.

4. The Nuttfactor project was hard and it was good production.....It was even better then Lyrical Octane and Death Threats.....Nutty definitly stood out on that album just like damn near every other artist on their did.

5. Nutty has way more character, humor, charisma then G-Macc could ever have on the mic and that is not to be underestimated.

5. I'm not shittin on G-Macc at all but I just don't think he's touching Nutty on the mic on dry land....Just my personal opinion.

6. I agree with Greg that Nutty hasn't lived up to his full potential cuz sometimes he be spittin like he still on the block and not in an actual booth recording.....But he's my pick as far as up and coming rappers from Cali.....It's almost obvious Nipsey Hussle will be the next rapper from Cali to blow and he is hard on the mic cuz I own both his mixtapes but Every rapper from the Flowheikens would murder that nigga on the mic.....If Nutty ain't the tightest up and coming rapper from Cali then somebody please tell me who is.

Nov 14, 2002
T-Nutty is a great mc, but what he is doing--rhythmically, flow-wise, lyrically--is nothing new at all. He is definitely tight, but his style has a lot of the same characteristics that rappers like those Speedknot Mobstaz out of Chicago were bringing to the game in the late '90s.
He may do a much more proficient job than earlier artists of his type, but its nothing new or that advanced at all. I wouldn't even argue that he is the best up and comer out of Sac, let alone the states (I enjoy Sav and Bleezo infinitely more than Nutty no question...yes, I think they are WAY better).

The beats on may of his records are decent at best, and while that Nuttfactor Project was awesome (though the production was mostly poor), I actually enjoyed a lot of the other MCs on there a whole lot more than Nutty himself...

G-Macc, to me, is a true artist in the same way that Lynch was once upon a time (though he is not a carbon copy of Lynch at all). His delivery is more dynamic, subtle, menacing, and complex than T-Nutty's by miles. Being a tight mc is not all about speed and flair...songcraft and atmosphere are equally, if not more, important --Nutty can't touch G-Macc in those departments...not even close.
Additionally,G-Macc has a more diverse range in terms of tempo and delivery--I like his flow slowed down and at mid-tempo as much as I do lighting fast, but Nutty seems to do the same warp speed thing on every track.

G-Macc creates a complex, layered, incredibly dark and unsettling atmosphere that can only be likened to Lynch in his prime (Seasons era). He creates images with his wordplay and tone that are as vivid and impactful as anything that the best modern horror writers and filmmakers offer. His wordplay is immaulate, but more subtle than Nutty's, and his rhythmic command, though much different, is as impressive as Nutty's. His imagery transcends gangster rap, and rap as a whole, and elicits subject matter and imagery that go far beyond what Nutty seems capable of.

And, for the record, G-Macc's production (he makes many of his own beats from scratch) is 1000 times better than anything in Nutty's back catalog. He is a true musician with an understanding of melody and song structure that few rappers possess. And Raw from da Jaw was not good. At all.

G-Macc wins.
read this people.this man speaks the truth.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
1. I pray to GOD u someone doesn't think Lim can spit better then Nutty...C-Lim can rap but he has a terrible beat selection and some of the most inconsistant shit around....Sometimes I be like "okay that was cool...Other times I'm like "okay nigga retire cuz that was trash".....Lu ur the same person that rated Gangsta Dre as a better emcee over Lynch and had the nerve to say Big Mike's Something Serious wasn't a classic....Now ur rating Lim over Nutty....I'm trying to take what ur saying serious but it's quite diffacult.
homie, you are twisting the words once again. not to sound repetitive concerning this issue again, but i'll explain it one more time.
gangsta dre from today > lynch. lynch from back in the day > gangsta dre. what's so hard to get? lynch's flow/delivery is 90% garbage past 2001. it sounds awkward and weird. the song i heard from gangsta dre the other day proves to me once again that lynch has fallen the fuck off. and for the record, i'm not shitting on lynch, not at all, matter fact everything i know about sac is solely because of his music. after sots, loaded, and appearances book1 (not official album but still), i just can't get into his music anymore.

also, that big mike album was good imo, but it wasn't a classic album for me at least. it's same as you would think setripn bloccstyle isn't one. what do you think of ugk's (super tight and ridin' dirty)? certified classics to the industry, but are they to you?

c-lims music can be a paradox in so many ways, it's not even funny. however, when he has a tight beat and is gassing, you know it will be dope. with nutty, it is hit n miss.

great post xM81x.

May 30, 2006
homie, you are twisting the words once again. not to sound repetitive concerning this issue again, but i'll explain it one more time.
gangsta dre from today > lynch. lynch from back in the day > gangsta dre. what's so hard to get? lynch's flow/delivery is 90% garbage past 2001. it sounds awkward and weird. the song i heard from gangsta dre the other day proves to me once again that lynch has fallen the fuck off. and for the record, i'm not shitting on lynch, not at all, matter fact everything i know about sac is solely because of his music. after sots, loaded, and appearances book1 (not official album but still), i just can't get into his music anymore.

also, that big mike album was good imo, but it wasn't a classic album for me at least. it's same as you would think setripn bloccstyle isn't one. what do you think of ugk's (super tight and ridin' dirty)? certified classics to the industry, but are they to you?

c-lims music can be a paradox in so many ways, it's not even funny. however, when he has a tight beat and is gassing, you know it will be dope. with nutty, it is hit n miss.

great post xM81x.
Not trying to twist ur words up....Yeah u did say GD of today is better then Lynch today but I still highly disagree.

Setripn' is a Sac classic and may be even a gangsta rap classic but not an overall Hip hop/rap classic and definitly overrated....Somethin' Serious had prolly almost just as bad promotion as Setripin' but still did way better and Big Mike was nominated for lyricist of the year along with Nas and Biggie.....The south wasn't even on the map yet....That's saying alot.....Take Lynch away and Setripn ain't shit....Take any producer or feature away from Somethin' Serious and it still stands up and u know it.

Super Tight and Ridin' Dirty both go hard.....Industry classics? The same industry that calls Weezy the best rapper alive? Like Tech said...Fuck The Industry....They ain't shit.

Lynch ain't no where as good as he was before 2000 but the nigga still got major gas on the mic.

If Nutty is hit and miss then Lim is more miss tben hit cuz Nutty is 15 notches above Lim....Lim can rap but he seems to have diffaculties crafting a all around great song and has yet to put out a tight album.

Apr 13, 2008
they're both sick. t-nutty comes with that hard sacramento gangsta shit and g-macc is on his horror shit. but t-nutty had 3/4 of his cds be on constant rotation and not to mention the other appearances he had. they both are raw to me.

Apr 25, 2002
wouldnt it be tight if sac rappers released music a lot.

just a random thought. something must be in the water that makes sac rappers release albums every 5 years and everywhere else release two every 6 months.

* currently slappin that Livewire Radio. Stalin and T-Nutty might be something serious.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net

G-Macc wins.
Much love for this right here homie.