T-Nutty Smashin' On G-Macc!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
1.) Delivery: This is a tie. T-Nutty is fast but G-Macc comes with his own twist too. G-Macc's delivery is unique.

2.) Lyrics: G-Macc wins this. T-Nutty's lyrics are decent, but not on G-Macc's level.

3.) Creativeness: An edge to G-Macc. T-Nutty is creative but like I said before repetitive. He needs to step up his punchline game I guess.

4.) Originality: Same as above.

After second thought it's more like 60/40 with an edge to G-Macc. Lightyears was probably not the word for it but Flowmastermouth was better than RFDJ, IMO. As I said before, I like both artists but G-Macc I feel is the overall better musician.
maybe its just me.... but its almost funny that the white guy posing with the gun is jocking the dark music.

honestly..... get the nuts out of your mouth and really think about this.... t nutty pretty much invented his own style.... he has his own style of flow and beats.... and somehow he loses in creativity points to some cat that just spits slow over some horror movie style shit? i dont care if you like g macc better... i cant argue that with you... cause that is opinion... but its damn near fact that t nutty is more creative style wise.

Apr 8, 2005
T-Nutty is a great mc, but what he is doing--rhythmically, flow-wise, lyrically--is nothing new at all. He is definitely tight, but his style has a lot of the same characteristics that rappers like those Speedknot Mobstaz out of Chicago were bringing to the game in the late '90s.
He may do a much more proficient job than earlier artists of his type, but its nothing new or that advanced at all. I wouldn't even argue that he is the best up and comer out of Sac, let alone the states (I enjoy Sav and Bleezo infinitely more than Nutty no question...yes, I think they are WAY better).

The beats on may of his records are decent at best, and while that Nuttfactor Project was awesome (though the production was mostly poor), I actually enjoyed a lot of the other MCs on there a whole lot more than Nutty himself...

G-Macc, to me, is a true artist in the same way that Lynch was once upon a time (though he is not a carbon copy of Lynch at all). His delivery is more dynamic, subtle, menacing, and complex than T-Nutty's by miles. Being a tight mc is not all about speed and flair...songcraft and atmosphere are equally, if not more, important --Nutty can't touch G-Macc in those departments...not even close.
Additionally,G-Macc has a more diverse range in terms of tempo and delivery--I like his flow slowed down and at mid-tempo as much as I do lighting fast, but Nutty seems to do the same warp speed thing on every track.

G-Macc creates a complex, layered, incredibly dark and unsettling atmosphere that can only be likened to Lynch in his prime (Seasons era). He creates images with his wordplay and tone that are as vivid and impactful as anything that the best modern horror writers and filmmakers offer. His wordplay is immaulate, but more subtle than Nutty's, and his rhythmic command, though much different, is as impressive as Nutty's. His imagery transcends gangster rap, and rap as a whole, and elicits subject matter and imagery that go far beyond what Nutty seems capable of.

And, for the record, G-Macc's production (he makes many of his own beats from scratch) is 1000 times better than anything in Nutty's back catalog. He is a true musician with an understanding of melody and song structure that few rappers possess. And Raw from da Jaw was not good. At all.

G-Macc wins.
the only way to compare t nutty to the speedknot mobstaz is rapping fast. poor poor comparison. t nutty makes rapping fast seem alot more effortless and still is able to have a diverse delivery, which i havent before heard in an artist. and havent since heard. as far as beats.... guce man got sicker beats than lynch recently.... but guce man is NEVER seeing lynch. so beats aint got shit to do with anything. nuttys beats are at least something different. who that fuck hasnt heard a dark beat before? as for nutty always spitting fast and not being versatile... sure thats true.... but g macc is always spittin about dark shit... so in turn you can say hes not versatile in that area. therefore they both have something that makes them redundant.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Im a fan of both artists...both artists give off different vibes with their music...in the end, another 2pts for SAC rap...

Jun 10, 2007
Speedknot Mobsters are trash for the record so hey shouldn't even be brought up in this convo.

U aint like speedknot? To me if it was jus Twista on dat mobstability album "even though is verses were the hardest" the album wouldnt of been as good. speedknot mobstaz brought dat extra flavor to that album. with dat bein said i still havent heard mobstability 2

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca

May 30, 2006
U aint like speedknot? To me if it was jus Twista on dat mobstability album "even though is verses were the hardest" the album wouldnt of been as good. speedknot mobstaz brought dat extra flavor to that album. with dat bein said i still havent heard mobstability 2

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca
Naw I'm not feeling them at all....I use to even be a big Twista fan but his shit is starting to sound wack as fuck....All that shit be for them hoes now....I'm cool on hm too....He come hardcore again and I'll start fuckin' with his music again.

Feb 8, 2003
3. Sav Sicc and Bleezo ain't fuckin' with Nutty lyrically but they have the same type of flow....IMO Bop is rhe coldest freestyler out of their crew judging from the State 2 State DVD.

imo

They all sound like X-Raided sons with they( Nutty, Blee & Sicc) flows. You can tell X-Raided influenced all them majorly.

I got gmacc album too and im not gonna lie G Macc is better far as a complete artist goes. Nutty can dflow and all but his albums arent touching teh last album G Macc dropped.

Sep 3, 2002
ANother Vote For G-Macc.

-and Im glad he never released a response, T-Nutty really hasn't put forth a good enough album to be dignified with a diss song.

Still I dont like to Hear Garden Blocc Ridaz dissin eachother, simply becuz like X-Raided said, they could really be big if they put the bullshit to the side.

May 30, 2006
ANother Vote For G-Macc.

-and Im glad he never released a response, T-Nutty really hasn't put forth a good enough album to be dignified with a diss song.

Still I dont like to Hear Garden Blocc Ridaz dissin eachother, simply becuz like X-Raided said, they could really be big if they put the bullshit to the side.
I heard g-Macc got a song aimed at nutty called Rape....And Nutty's catalouge is way doper then G-Macc's.

Sep 10, 2002
Spice 1 ever do a song wit T-Nutty? That would be some hard shit. I don't think i heard a nigga from the West tighter than Spice wit that fast rapppin shit. V-White hard too.

Apr 17, 2008
New York City
Naw I'm not feeling them at all....I use to even be a big Twista fan but his shit is starting to sound wack as fuck....All that shit be for them hoes now....I'm cool on hm too....He come hardcore again and I'll start fuckin' with his music again.
I thought that Mobstability album was real tight...the new speedknot record (actually everything Twista has done in at least the past five years or so or more) is straight garbage, but that older record is some classic windy city rap...and yes, I still think Nutty has plenty in common with their style of rapping...he isn't reinventing the wheel at all. On almost every track that T-Nutty has shared with Bop (where Bop is doing his high octane G thing rather than his other hyphy-ish stuff) or Sav Sicc, I think both of them outshine Nutty.

Mar 12, 2006
T-Nutty is in a class of his own when it comes to flow and clever word play....

NUTTY WITH A DECENT BEAT, CAN SPIT BETTER THAN ANY RAPPER IN THE GAME PERIOD, EXCEPT MAYBE LYNCH OLD SHIT!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA i haven't laughed that hard in a while...

the sac has some good rappers.

lynch is cool, t-nutty is cool.

but to say either one is on a .....higher level of any sort is ridiculous..

i used to think brotha lynch was one of my favorite rappers...

like people always hype Siccmade

......hahahah but the lyrics are such garbage.

lame said:
Bitches, they come but nut just like the rest,
caught one in the chest
Shoulda wore a vest
and, oh, what a bloody mess
Puffin' off the cess,
dealin' with the stress,
killin' off the less...
Fortunate but they trip
when my nine gets sick
Them niggas either die or stay stuck on my dick

rest, chest, vest, mess, cess, stress,--- sick, dick????

REALLY!??!!? LOL!!!!!!!!! hhahahahaha

atleast say something original if you are going to rhyme that slow and elementary.

t-nutty is cool for one or two songs but ...........he comes off SOOO cheesy

T-nutty: spit that said:
As a little bittie nigga I was naughty
fighting over toys while my nose hella snotty

Cause I don't think they know me yet
It's T-Nutty, your street buddy
So tell them geeks to back up with the bologna breath

big like an elephant.....
hella snotty?????
geeks with bologna breath???

once again, is this 2nd grade???

i feel lame listening to their shit sometimes....

its the fucking internet so i will say it as i see it.

just like with any other area........ people from the sac hype the sac artists too much.

the times they DO use multis its like:

i GRIND in my CAR
an SHINE like a STAR

...that takes it from 2nd grade, to 5th grade..

WOOOHOOO!

good job....

May 30, 2006
That Mobstibility album was wack...Only good song was the one with the NWA beat....And if Nutty isn't reinventing the wheel at all wtf is G-Macc doing new....He's not doing anything new and authintic

May 30, 2006
HAHAHAHAHA i haven't laughed that hard in a while...

the sac has some good rappers.

lynch is cool, t-nutty is cool.

but to say either one is on a .....higher level of any sort is ridiculous..

i used to think brotha lynch was one of my favorite rappers...

like people always hype Siccmade

......hahahah but the lyrics are such garbage.

rest, chest, vest, mess, cess, stress,--- sick, dick????

REALLY!??!!? LOL!!!!!!!!! hhahahahaha

atleast say something original if you are going to rhyme that slow and elementary.

t-nutty is cool for one or two songs but ...........he comes off SOOO cheesy

hella snotty?????
geeks with bologna breath???

once again, is this 2nd grade???

i feel lame listening to their shit sometimes....

its the fucking internet so i will say it as i see it.

just like with any other area........ people from the sac hype the sac artists too much.

the times they DO use multis its like:

i GRIND in my CAR
an SHINE like a STAR

...that takes it from 2nd grade, to 5th grade..

WOOOHOOO!

good job....
Homie u can pick apart any rappers on the planets lyrics and post up some garbage that they spit.....Even the best artist....So since Lynch and Nutty aregood and nothing more then name a few people that cane fade them.