Favorite DE Song?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2006
Just wondering what everyone's favorite First Degree song is. I would narrow it down to either There That Man or Based on I'm Rilla.

Anyone else care to comment? DE, I'd love to hear your opinion on this too.

May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
Right now my favorite DE song is, "Youve Gone and Did It" from Street Monster. That basline was in my head for a couple years and it took me a lot of time to be able to play it.

I am curious on some of yalls fav DE songs. I might be able to learn from it...

Jan 4, 2006
D.E you have many good tracks that its so hard to choose what track to pick.
so im just gonna say what i listen to and feel the most.

Southbound - They out to bump me, Swallow it, G lics, I got the zag.

Planet Zero - Off to planet zero, Blackula, ain't on my agenda, Time, you ain't fu*K wit my time, weapons of war, planet zero, simon, about you.

Fahrenhiet Underbelly - Mr Fahrenhiet, Based on im rilla, Late night in the g, Send that jackal,fed ex(you and BeGee should make some more together like this), Resurfaced, Robo D.E, I told the nigga(good chorus), thats why they die(nice beat and chorus to go with it), Fahrenhiet Underbelly(lift me higher, the part when you sing with a bit of an echo is the best part)

Fahrenhiet Instamania - Edies sond (first track), Fright waltz and relaoded(amazing guitar like the first track)

also from loaded with Brotha lynch
Die;1by1 and situation.

One more track i don't knwo where its from but its called The Virus feat p-folks,brotha lynch,loki,x-raided. The music is amazing on the chorus and your part of the song.

Theres a track i have called High On Game if im correct with you and BeGee that is a good track too.

Thank you
Area-10

Mar 27, 2006
One thing I've always wanted to voice but never have until now. In the track "Situation" on Loaded, there's a piano that plays a little bit in the beginning of the song. When I first heard it I thought it was tight, and it fit perfectly with the rest of the song. However, it's not in the rest of the song at all. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about? The song would have definitely benefited from having that piano beat in the song.

Jan 4, 2006
I think i know what your talking about. The sharp sounding Synth at the beggining with wind sounds in the background and that other deep synth sound aswell. I see what your talking about. When ever i hear that its like a signal that that song is gonna start or i see it as an intro to that song. Personally i don't think it would really benefit from adding that more but i can see what you mean. It's the feeling of what that sound gives you. It would be good if they modeled a whole new track off of that part.

Jan 4, 2006
Sup Mr The D.E, I was checking out some Guys myspace site. His name is D-Money and i found an amazing track featuring you called Jst touch down. That track is the shit. Thats the bass i like. I call that type of bass chewing gum bass. Thats the kind of bass you guys used to use on loaded. Classic style of music. Thats what im looking for when i hear gangsta shit. Not just the baseline but the music too.

Dec 24, 2005
My over all favorite D.E. song would have to be either Up In Ya Grill, The Hammer, Or Open Wide. somthin about those songs that are all on point. The whole Planet Zero Album is chronic, FU2 gots a few tracks I realy like 2.

also on Loaded I love Heataz. That shits sick

Dec 24, 2005
KillaCityMizery said:
dont be my pleasure
I forgot to put that on my list, but that shit is a classic, one of the greatest songs in the history of rap music. I still ain't got my hands on street monster, but from what i hear its got some shlumpers on it.