Super Bowl 50 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Wins Super Bowl 50?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 18, 2006
So many Raiders fans rooting for our bitter rivals, the fuck is wrong with yall?

Raiders are currently kings of the West all time with 3 Super Bowls, if the Donkeys win they tie us, should make you root against them even more than you normally would.

Yall are weird as fuck.
Manning always was my favorite player. Divisional opponents is regular season shit. You care a bit to much for someone that doesnt care if the Raiders leave Oakland or not

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Manning always was my favorite player. Divisional opponents is regular season shit. You care a bit to much for someone that doesnt care if the Raiders leave Oakland or not
how is this different from Chree @Chree rooting for brady?

Jan 18, 2006
how is this different from @Chree rooting for brady?
he said that was his 2nd team and im certain he roots for the Patriots every game. At no point do i usually root for the Broncos during the season but seeing as this will be Mannings last game and the knock on him has always been he cant get it done in the postseason yes i want to see him win

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Bitter 55 year old rivalries are regular season shit?

A Raider fan from the bay's favorite player has -always- been a guy who played at Tennessee and has spent 18 years torching his team?

LMAO no wonder people clown you so much in this forum.

Jan 18, 2006
Bitter 55 year old rivalries are regular season shit?

A Raider fan from the bay's favorite player has -always- been a guy who played at Tennessee and has spent 18 years torching his team?

LMAO no wonder people clown you so much in this forum.
foh you had no problem bad mouthing the Raiders and there fans here in the bay these past couple days. You minus well become a Niner fan. You act like the Colts and Raiders played eachother all the time when reality is they hardly ever played eachother

And getting clowned by Chree and freedom town dorks is not something thats really harmful lol. In fact they tried a little to hard and it came back thrown in there faces

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
foh you had no problem bad mouthing the Raiders and there fans here in the bay these past couple days. You minus well become a Niner fan. You act like the Colts and Raiders played eachother all the time when reality is they hardly ever played eachother

And getting clowned by Chree and freedom town dorks is not something thats really harmful lol.
Manning is 10-2 against the Raiders getting all 10 wins in a row lol

and when did I bad mouth the Raiders? I bad mouthed that retarded haircut having Mark Davis.

and the only fans from the bay I'm bad mouthing are the cry babies saying they won't be fans of the team any more if they leave Oakland.

Jan 18, 2006
Manning is 10-2 against the Raiders lol

and when did I bad mouth the Raiders? I bad mouthed that retarded haircut having Mark Davis.

and the only fans from the bay I'm bad mouthing are the cry babies saying they won't be fans of the team any more if they leave Oakland.
you dont understand why them staying in Oakland is so important, your talking about a lot of fans here and you dont realize it. Moving a team is betraying its fans

I told you also that i never rooted for Manning on the Broncos, the reason why that record is so high

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
he said that was his 2nd team and im certain he roots for the Patriots every game. At no point do i usually root for the Broncos during the season but seeing as this will be Mannings last game and the knock on him has always been he cant get it done in the postseason yes i want to see him win
Brady doesnt play in the same division or conference as my team lol..... And as soon as him and Julian are gone them they can fuck off.

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
you dont understand why them staying in Oakland is so important, your talking about a lot of fans here and you dont realize it. Moving a team is betraying its fans
and you don't understand why them leaving could breath life in to the franchise.

They've had some of the worst attendance in the league for over a decade, there was a point for a stretch they were only averaging 45,000 fans for years straight which is lowest attendance in NFL history and you can't even blame bad seasons for that because Browns fans, Lions fans, Jaguars fans etc. beat the Raiders in attendance by more than 8,000 a game. Browns fans average 12,000 more per game than us this year and this is our BEST attendance year in a decade lol

They've been back in Oakland for 21 seasons and only have THREE winning seasons.

They put the city of Oakland which is already a poor city in to a 40 year debt to make "improvements" to a crumbling stadium that fans didn't even show up to anyway.

The fucked up thing is the Raiders have the 2nd cheapest tickets in the league and we still have to tarp off 10,000 seats.

Somewhere like San Diego has a market for football where people actually come to games. The SoCal fan base would fill a stadium. Investors might want to actually put something in to the team being away from Oakland so broke ass Mark Davis doesn't have to try and fake posture and weasel his way in to a better situation.

The team is rotting away in Oakland right now and for them not to rot away in Oakland a billionaire needs to step in and put Mark Davis in time out. The Raiders need to be 100% investor funded with zero public money and have somebody step in that doesn't mind not making any revenue from a fan base that doesn't fill stadiums.

Also moving to SoCal betraying it's fans? I can almost guarantee population wise there's a minimum as many Raider fans there if not more.

Jan 18, 2006
so you dont think a new stadium in the Eastbay wouldnt reboost the franchise? This will be my last post about the Raiders in here lol. Its just we have a broke owner. Raiders are getting good again. They wont be having attendance problems in the near future.

Like i said in the Raider thread. For a lot of us its fuck LA everything

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
so you dont think a new stadium in the Eastbay wouldnt reboost the franchise? This will be my last post about the Raiders in here lol. Its just we have a broke owner. Raiders are getting good again. They wont be having attendance problems in the near future.

Like i said in the Raider thread. For a lot of us its fuck LA everything
We've been talking about a stadium in the East Bay for 15 years, still hasn't happened. We need nearly a half a billion dollars to bridge a gap to get a stadium built. The city of Oakland only wants to give 60 acres for development when we need 120 acres etc. etc. etc. etc. same discussion every year except every year it gets worse because stadiums have magically quadrupled in price to build in the last 10 years lol

If some football fan super billionaire investors step in and make all this happen it would be great.

Last edited:

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
and you don't understand why them leaving could breath life in to the franchise.

They've had some of the worst attendance in the league for over a decade, there was a point for a stretch they were only averaging 45,000 fans for years straight which is lowest attendance in NFL history and you can't even blame bad seasons for that because Browns fans, Lions fans, Jaguars fans etc. beat the Raiders in attendance by more than 8,000 a game. Browns fans average 12,000 more per game than us this year and this is our BEST attendance year in a decade lol

They've been back in Oakland for 21 seasons and only have THREE winning seasons.

They put the city of Oakland which is already a poor city in to a 40 year debt to make "improvements" to a crumbling stadium that fans didn't even show up to anyway.

The fucked up thing is the Raiders have the 2nd cheapest tickets in the league and we still have to tarp off 10,000 seats.

Somewhere like San Diego has a market for football where people actually come to games. The SoCal fan base would fill a stadium. Investors might want to actually put something in to the team being away from Oakland so broke ass Mark Davis doesn't have to try and fake posture and weasel his way in to a better situation.

The team is rotting away in Oakland right now and for them not to rot away in Oakland a billionaire needs to step in and put Mark Davis in time out. The Raiders need to be 100% investor funded with zero public money and have somebody step in that doesn't mind not making any revenue from a fan base that doesn't fill stadiums.

Also moving to SoCal betraying it's fans? I can almost guarantee population wise there's a minimum as many Raider fans there if not more.
Check your stats son they had better attendance in 2011. Also fuck la and San Diego forever.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
My bad, it's only gotten worse during the team's upswing lol

troy, go outside and rally the troops, the Browns rep harder than you.
I'll bet you anything they have their best attendance in Oakland in 10 years this year. One of the main reasons their attendance has been so shitty is that the team has been so shitty. In 2011 we were competitive, and people started to show up. They showed flashes of being competitive this year which I haven't seen in a long time. Also, 2012 and 2013 were the total opposite of an upswing, the raiders regressed almost as badly under Dennis Allen as they did under lane kiffin.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'll bet you anything they have their best attendance in Oakland in 10 years this year. One of the main reasons their attendance has been so shitty is that the team has been so shitty. In 2011 we were competitive, and people started to show up. They showed flashes of being competitive this year which I haven't seen in a long time. Also, 2012 and 2013 were the total opposite of an upswing, the raiders regressed almost as badly under Dennis Allen as they did under lane kiffin.
You ain't helping your case with this post especially after the fact Browns, Lions, Bucs, Jags, etc. fans still show up in far greater numbers lol hell the Bills have only had 2 winning seasons in the last 16 years and they average 70,000 a game lol

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
You ain't helping your case with this post especially after the fact Browns, Lions, Bucs, Jags, etc. fans still show up in far greater numbers lol hell the Bills have only had 2 winning seasons in the last 16 years and they average 70,000 a game lol
Hmm well maybe you should be a bills fan instead if you're so into attendance lol