Preseason Week 2 Raiders Vs Niners

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
LOL Ya'll are still bitter because you swept the division and your fuck ups you call a team couldnt win against anyone else. Its the 2011 season, does what happened last year or the past REALLY matter anymore?

Dec 2, 2006
LOL Ya'll are still bitter because you swept the division and your fuck ups you call a team couldnt win against anyone else. Its the 2011 season, does what happened last year or the past REALLY matter anymore?
It doesn't, however, we are going to embarrass you guys again this year. Last year yall left your heart on the field in Oakland when we stole one. The last game only solidified who is the better team. The NFL will know who is the best in the west, we will leave no doubt this year.

Jun 18, 2005
Win or lose, I don't care. We all know who is the team on the brink of something special and it isn't the team that just brought in Culpepper for a looksy.

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA!

Same thing that makes you laugh makes you cry, and Whiner fans can't be happy given the state of their franchise. Harbaugh is doing everyhting he can to draft his boy Luck. Even then, you guys are 3-4 years away from sniffing the playoffs. The Raiders will be a playoff team in 2011. Book it now haters.
LMFAO @ this.... Ur team may B a little more stable than ours but com'on Breh "Play-offs"? U say "play-offs"? He said-"Play-offs"? Talk when Ur stadium sells out and they actually televise a home game, my A's as sucky as they R this year they still get televised.... LuLz!!!! Fuk a Haider nation more like a village "9er Empire"

U Mad Breh????

Jun 18, 2005
^It does to some whiners fans, that's all they do is bring up the past lol
Fuck the past Bro, this is now and Yes we are in a re-building stage once again but still going out like a true fan! W/ that said Fuck the Raiders, Rams, sea hawks, Cards, Cowbitches & Pats.....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
LMFAO @ this.... Ur team may B a little more stable than ours but com'on Breh "Play-offs"? U say "play-offs"? He said-"Play-offs"? Talk when Ur stadium sells out and they actually televise a home game, my A's as sucky as they R this year they still get televised.... LuLz!!!! Fuk a Haider nation more like a village "9er Empire"

U Mad Breh????
lol @ you repeating your joke again because nobody thought it was funny the first time

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
we're so thin at corner and lb.. might be a long year but if some guys can step up we have a shot at playoffs.. the rest of the division doesnt scare me and our schedule is pretty easy minus the jets and pats to open the year back to back at home. cool scheduling.. go from playing the two worst teams (bills and broncos) to two of the best

Dec 2, 2006

U Mad Breh????
I said playoffs. We should have been a playoff team last year too. Televised or not, I am a season ticket holder so I am not mad. I told yall D. Moore was going to be good months ago. Before all this talk coming out of camp now. Last year I predicted 10-6 or 8-8 for us and people were talking shit then. When we make the playoffs this year don't say I didn't tell you. Hue Jackson is a special coach that knows how to get the most out of his players. Stay tuned....

Your Niners will be lucky to win 5 games this year.

Apr 25, 2002
I wanna see how our dbs hold up after first half of play. Also on the offensive side I wanna see how we. Do with a decent defensive unit niners got. We need to attack their secondaries and rely on our running game to keep them on the field. We still need to work on our redzone threat. More tds and less fgs. This raider team we have this season is gonna be fun to watch....

Dec 2, 2006
Our front four will make everyone on defense better. Hue's play calling will make everyone on offense better. I don't take too much from camp stuff. Lineman can't hit the QB so the offense has the advantage every single snap or live drill. We still gave up 30+ passing tds with Aso. It can't get much worse. Our offense averaged 25 points a game last year without a passing game. If we get average WR play we will be tough to beat every week. Raider football and exciting can finally be said in the same sentence again for sure.

Feb 12, 2004
Raiders may be on the rise, but the fact of the matter is that you guys share the same problem as us and that's that the most important position on field is one of your weak points. Jason Campbell is still your starting qb which means your success is limited and you have no future at all behind him at that position.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
fuck the niners. this is RAIDERS YOU BITCH
Win or lose, I don't care. We all know who is the team on the brink of something special and it isn't the team that just brought in Culpepper for a looksy.

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA!

Same thing that makes you laugh makes you cry, and Whiner fans can't be happy given the state of their franchise. Harbaugh is doing everyhting he can to draft his boy Luck. Even then, you guys are 3-4 years away from sniffing the playoffs. The Raiders will be a playoff team in 2011. Book it now haters.

When was the last time the Chiefs have represented the AFC in the only game that matters?

It has been two years since you guys have beat us. We will pick up right where we left off last year.
It doesn't, however, we are going to embarrass you guys again this year. Last year yall left your heart on the field in Oakland when we stole one. The last game only solidified who is the better team. The NFL will know who is the best in the west, we will leave no doubt this year.
you guys say this every season and we all know how it ends up in the end don't we?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dec 2, 2006
Raiders may be on the rise, but the fact of the matter is that you guys share the same problem as us and that's that the most important position on field is one of your weak points. Jason Campbell is still your starting qb which means your success is limited and you have no future at all behind him at that position.
Jason Campbell has gotten better every year he has been in the league, that is a fact. I will tell yall like this and I am not bullshitting when I say this, Campbell will be pushing for a pro bowl bid this year if he stays healthy. Yeah, I fucking said it. We have surrounded him with excellent coaching, great running backs and some respectable recievers. Watch, and when it happens, yall can still suck my dick.....LOL

The Raiders have a decent back up in Edwards (who I wanted to draft if we didn't take Bustell at #1) and Boller didn't look bad either. Fuck what you haters are talking. I put my money where mouth is. Maybe not with yall but out here with the people I fuck with.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I disagree with this. Campbell is better than he gets credit for. He's no Joe Montanna/Tom Brady but the guy makes good descions and I truly believe this season that the rest of the offense (mainly skill players) are further along than they've been since 02 and our offense will perform well. O-Line is not solid but were young and only gonna get better there. From what I've seen and been reading these youngsters are hungry. I'm not demanding greatness this year but there is significant hope for a great season. Just like the Giants, I think we get into the playoffs and anything can happen.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Um yeah...Who gives a shit who wins the game..I want to see our corners, safties and linebackers play...Aaron Maybin needs to be brought in for a look 2..Stanford Routt sucks and is waaaaaay overpaid...

After watching the niners play the saints..i hope your line does better..Alex made a couple of shitty throws but for the most part had no time at all......

Jun 18, 2005
lol @ you repeating your joke again because nobody thought it was funny the first time
What U don't think it's funny Bro???? It's true tho... If it was a Nation they would seel out but they don't so I'm sticking to the Raider village... U mad tho????

I said playoffs. We should have been a playoff team last year too. Televised or not, I am a season ticket holder so I am not mad. I told yall D. Moore was going to be good months ago. Before all this talk coming out of camp now. Last year I predicted 10-6 or 8-8 for us and people were talking shit then. When we make the playoffs this year don't say I didn't tell you. Hue Jackson is a special coach that knows how to get the most out of his players. Stay tuned....

Your Niners will be lucky to win 5 games this year.

LMFAO! talking in the past.. I aint.. yea my team flopped last year and we are re-building but I stll stand by my squad and say Fuck the Raiders.... I @ least said Ur mierda team got better.... they do have to improve in the pass blocking.... My squad has Ur's # especially when A. Smith is on deck.... 9er Empir over any Raider Village @ Meta4ical;p

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Jason Campbell has gotten better every year he has been in the league, that is a fact. I will tell yall like this and I am not bullshitting when I say this, Campbell will be pushing for a pro bowl bid this year if he stays healthy. Yeah, I fucking said it. We have surrounded him with excellent coaching, great running backs and some respectable recievers. Watch, and when it happens, yall can still suck my dick.....LOL

The Raiders have a decent back up in Edwards (who I wanted to draft if we didn't take Bustell at #1) and Boller didn't look bad either. Fuck what you haters are talking. I put my money where mouth is. Maybe not with yall but out here with the people I fuck with.
lmfao why u stealing my nickname for him, i called him that the day the raiders drafted him lol

Jun 18, 2005
Cafecito Guerrero We're finally on the same pagina carnal... sheesh!!!!! LuLz