PHX SUNS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
^^ are u serious?? lol saying i have no life cause i post on a sports forum just like u?? hahaa.. fuckin dork..

keep hating playa.. i love it

GO SUNS GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
"We're back!"

To what?

A small-ball team who gets knocked out of the first round?

Or back, as in a team lucky to get to the finals and get beat by the Bulls?

That kind of ''back'', or what?

Huh. Go Suns.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
see you guys thursday, can't wait. y'all better pack some snake venom when you come to LA, black mamba ain't fuckin around this year. LAKERS BIIIIIITCH!!

Apr 23, 2009
see you guys thursday, can't wait. y'all better pack some snake venom when you come to LA, black mamba ain't fuckin around this year. LAKERS BIIIIIITCH!!
that game will be action packed for sure.. should be a good one.

you know everybody will be watching that game... especially them lame warriors fans lol

FUCK THE FAKERS!

SUNS!!!!

PHILLY NEXT.. LETS GO!!!!!!

Nov 15, 2007
all i know is the suns look alot better without shaq, i still think steve kerr is a fucking idiot; im waiting for the rest of the season to unfold but on another note suns>>>>

Apr 23, 2009
Suns keep rollin.. it was a tough one in philly.. them 6ers are some pesky muthafuckaz but like all good teams do is finish it out at the end.... we got the best record in the league 7-1 we tied with boston but we beat them so we the best team in the league my sweataz hahaa

JARED DUDLEY!!!!!!!!!

how bout nash with 21 pts and 20 assist.. he back to mvp form.