BOLTS VS DONKEYS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
broncos are a better team, but chargers play them really tough
i think 8 years in a row a 1 seed has lost first round so i think one of the 1 seeds will lose this weekend

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say chargers pull out the upset here. Peyton chokes again in the playoffs. He won't retire with a second ring
When rivers starts to crumble in the playoffs there is no coming back. I just can't see a Rivers lead team ever winning an owl. He has matured but it remains to be seen if he can hold it together. Manning on the other hand is a real leader out there and knows what it takes to win games like this.

My prediction is a broncos win. Look for rivers to lose his cool when things start going wrong.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
When rivers starts to crumble in the playoffs there is no coming back. I just can't see a Rivers lead team ever winning an owl. He has matured but it remains to be seen if he can hold it together. Manning on the other hand is a real leader out there and knows what it takes to win games like this.

My prediction is a broncos win. Look for rivers to lose his cool when things start going wrong.
I don't think the Chargers will win the super bowl. I just think they will get past the donkeys. I have the pats representing the afc

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I don't think the Chargers will win the super bowl. I just think they will get past the donkeys. I have the pats representing the afc
Brady gets it done with no weapons, that's how good the cunt is. Very possible a broncos pats afc showdown and that will be a good game to watch.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO

your forgetting though manning crumbles against the chargers in general and in the playoffs.not saying he cant pull it off but you gotta look at it that way too

Mar 16, 2005
smashed??? bwahahaha

Mathews isnt 100% we are finally as healthy as we have been since week 1, and our dline has gotten better vs run past 3 weeks.

I think it gets out of hand early and the charger run game is taken away. chargers will scxore a couple late one s and make it respectable final, but 4th qtr it will feel over.

38-27

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
smashed??? bwahahaha

Mathews isnt 100% we are finally as healthy as we have been since week 1, and our dline has gotten better vs run past 3 weeks.

I think it gets out of hand early and the charger run game is taken away. chargers will scxore a couple late one s and make it respectable final, but 4th qtr it will feel over.

38-27
yes i said smashed!

isnt one of your number one defensive players not playing this sunday???

its gonna be close but i say bolts pull it out in the 4th quarter!

Mar 16, 2005
yes i said smashed!

isnt one of your number one defensive players not playing this sunday???

its gonna be close but i say bolts pull it out in the 4th quarter!
everyone active is practice and playing except wolfe who has been out for over a month already.

plus signing mincey and sly playing better you will see a different run d Sunday.

May 6, 2009
Gonna be a tough game for the Chargers but I think they are definitely capable of pulling it off. Broncos are fully healed and the Chargers are banged up. Chargers need to set the tempo early. Can't wait!