-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Roster move made today:

Purchased the contract of INF Ivan Ochoa from Triple-A Fresno; Optioned INF Travis Denker to Single-A San Jose.
Ochoa plays SS/2B, his line this year is: .318/.399/.445 6 HR 32 RBI 20 SB

Jan 10, 2008
I gotta give it up to the Giants for Lincecum he is the most exciting pitcher to watch in all of baseball at least your Gm has some sense. He played right in our backyard and we passed on him. I know you guys are shitty this year but at least your not the Mariners right?

Jan 5, 2006
Our bats all of a sudden died.. either what Aurelia said is true about no one working the count or no one can fucking hit. It doesnt help that we play 2 good teams in a row either, all star break i cant wait.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Still. There was a caller on the Razor & Mr. T show yesterday who is questioning Bochy's lineup. I agree. He suggested 1. Lewis. 2. Winn 3. Rowan 4. Bowker 5. Molina (cuz he can't really run as fast) 6-9 whomever. But still, there's not much to work with here, and no matter what it's still gonna be pathetic.

He also suggested to keep Vizquel out of the lineup cuz of his slump. Vizquel is gonna be a hall of famer, and this may be his last season, so I can see why they are letting him play still.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I'm surprised the Giants actually have more than 3 hits so far. But they didn't get those runners in. Yeah the All Star break needs to hurry up.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
correia is a terrible terrible terrible starter. trade him for pretzels
Bochy and Righetti fucked up, first they skipped his last start then they put him in for inning of relief in another game....they completely knocked him off his routine...plus he is coming back from injury....

Jan 5, 2006
if velez could run the bases better id put him in.. roberts is quick too.. if he comes off surgery good after the allstar break we'd have more opportunities since we cant get those runners over we'd have to steal alot more bases possibly more home like lewis/vizquel have henderson style. Wish lowry would come back too.. we'd have a solid rotation if he came back and pitched like his younger days. I havent watched a giants game in about 5 days now.. i got rid of my tv and i'm getting a new one.. so i dont really know whats up with this new guy ochoa.