K-J Interview For Germany Fans!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
My solo gone be on P Double I.M.P (Tay Label). Man i got the album wit me and buggy that just need mastering, a album i did in 2005 that i might pick apart for verses and hooks cause that old shit be slappin, and im 4 songs deep into my solo!!! Where i record at has been shut down for about a week so i haven't been able to work!! Like i said in the interview it ain't really no good spots to record so i stick to my 1 spot!! Need to move to the bay so my shit can get the pro quality that im use to...

Feb 23, 2003
My solo gone be on P Double I.M.P (Tay Label). Man i got the album wit me and buggy that just need mastering, a album i did in 2005 that i might pick apart for verses and hooks cause that old shit be slappin, and im 4 songs deep into my solo!!! Where i record at has been shut down for about a week so i haven't been able to work!! Like i said in the interview it ain't really no good spots to record so i stick to my 1 spot!! Need to move to the bay so my shit can get the pro quality that im use to...
DON'T PICK APART THAT ALBUM YOU DID IN 05" DROP IT ALONG WITH THE NEW ALBUM OR MAKE IT A LIMITED BONUS CD SET OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.. I WANT TO BUY IT WITHOUT IT BEING TAMPERED WITH LOL... I ASKED TAY THIS ALREADY BUT I WANNA KNOW YOUR VIEWS AS WELL ON THE HIGH COST OF CD'S AT MAJORS/MOM&POP SPOTS DO YOU THINK IT'S FUCKIN THE GAME UP OR JUST THE INTERNET ALONE OR WHAT? I STILL BUY MY MUSIC NEVER BEEN MUCH OF A DOWNLOADER

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
I think it does fuck up the game but just think of all the hands in the pot that gotta get paid off each cd!!! I think it's the reason for bootlegin too!! Independent labels gotta charge too because they not gone sell as much as a major based on promotions!! While a major sells 1 million copies an indie label will sell 2,3 or even 400,000 copies NOW when it comes to the artist gettin paid the major got to pay like 10 people before the artist touch somethin and the indie label artist will only have to pay maybe 4 or 5!! So just say these 2 artist aint on a FUCKED UP ASS LABEL RAN BY SOME BITCH ASS NIGGA'S WHO NEED TO BE SHOT THRU THE CHIN WIT A SAWED OFF, they would get about the same money. (Sorry i got emotional!) LOL!!!! Somethin like that but basically the artist gotta get paid thru all the people above him and budget's and so on.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Isn't it kinda strange to go half around the world to get an interview/props/etc.? More rappers have to learn about the overseas business!

Wish you all the best K-J!

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Im kind of messed up because i listened to the Planet Asia interview and he thinks he is the first to blow up fresno here and oversea's!!! He tried to say our click only made it to sac!! WOW!!! If you read my interview i gave him love!!!! Im so sick of these haters and so called homies i dont know what to do!!! He said he blew up in 97 kingpins came out in 95!!! Im not trying to start nothin but WOOOOW! I always gave this cat love even while he acted better then me!!! I know he remember me and him killin off all edison comp in rappin!! I still give alot of these rap cat's love who act bigger and better then me!! 1 day i will be on top and lets see how they act then!!! I bet im gone be the one too good in they eye's then huh!? How many of yall got an album that features me, Tay, or kingpins and how many got Planet Asia in they deck??? How many of yall bought Planet Asia album? Not dissin just dont personally know 1 person who has bought 1 of his albums. I try to keep the Fresno love but these niggas stay hatin on us!! Cool Rock Jay aka J-Dubb was the first and Kingpins Only was the second to blow Fresno!!!! (off planet asia) NONE of these so called hard ass nigga's that rap wanna get started wit me cause i know the truth behind alot of yall RAPPERS!! Im just gone keep it MOB!! Most of yall know me from bangin first then rappin and that's on cita's. Much love to all the real.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
DON'T TRIP KJ...IF YOU REMEMBER ASIA WANTED 2 BE IN KINGPINS & I CHOSE NIGGAS LIKE YOU!!!THAT'S NUFF SAID RIGHT THERE...BUT IT COULD HELP YOUR EGO IF YOU TELL PEOPLE HOW WE WENT 2 THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD & YOU PROBABLY SINGLEHANDEDLY DISMANTLED THEIR WHOLE CREW....IT'S NOT A COMPETITION ISSUE ANYMORE....IT'S BEEN PLENTY OF YEARS & NIGGAS ARE STILL TAY & KJ HATERS..THEY WILL ALWAYS SMILE IN OUR FACE CUZ THEY NEVER WANTED 2 SEE ME ABOUT NOTHIN IN THE STREETS...OR YOU....IT HURTS THAT THEY FEEL THAT WAY 2 CUZ I REALLY WANTED 2 DO SOME FRESNO-BASED SHIT JUST 4 THE TOWN BUT IF THEY AIN'T WITH YOU....THEY'RE USUALLY AGAINST YOU...THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS....WE SETTLED THAT BEEF AT THE RADIO STATION IN 94-95....JASON KNOWS WHAT'S UP....HE JUST IN DENIAL...I ALWAYS FELT THEM NIGGAS WAS WEIRDO'S CUZ THEY WAS FROM THE WEST & CALLED US FAKE & THEN WHEN WE ALL BECAME PROFESSIONAL THEY TRIED 2 CRITICIZE ME 4 GANGSTA RAPPIN...LOL...I BLEW THEY TOP OFF WITH LYRICS WHEN THAT WAS MY FOCUS BUT I WAS ALWAYS ON SOME REAL SHIT.....NIGGAS IN FRESNO WASN'T FEELIN THAT CORNY BACCPACC SHIT THEN OR NOW.....I'M A REAL NIGGA...YOU ARE A REAL NIGGA....THAT'S ALL THAT NEEDS 2 BE SAID...BUT IF I HEAR THEM SPEAKIN ON US IN 2009...I'M WHUPPIN SOMEBODY ASS...REAL TALK.100

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Good spit Tay but i don't need ego food and 785ks im not a battle rapper! Im just 1 out of the very few real niggas left thats trying to make his way ya know!? Im not big headed and i will tell you straight up what it is!! Im not tryin to put up a front about who i am nor tryin to gain fame of nobody name!! Im just a dude who got a break in the music business, got fucked, now i got a name and tryin to do all i can to bounce back! The only thing i got on an unknown rapper besides the skill level is that im known!! That aint doin shit for my pockets! Im stuck in Fresno while my niggas in the bay makin moves how do you think that make me feel!? Im by myself out here as far as music goes!! This shit startin to be for the birds to me!!! Im just gone end up killin a fake nigga or 2 or 4 fuckin wit this so called rap game!!! Thats why i quit the first time cause im too real for alot of the fake shit and shysty shit that go on in the rap game (rap critics). Tay im puttin my trust in you homie to keep me grounded wit this P Double I.M.P movement!! You my real foxe thats why i fucks wit you so lets make it happen!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I DON'T BATTLERAP NO MORE...THAT WAS MY THANG IN THE LATE 80'S EARLY 90'S....ASIA GOT AT ME BOUT DOING AN ALBUM A COUPLE YEARS AGO..IT JUST DIDN'T GO DOWN...HE WAS ONE OF THE ONLY ONES OUT OF HIS CREW THAT I THOUGHT WAS TIGHT...BUT HE COULDN'T DO IT BY HIMSELF....WE HAD A FEW CLASSIC RADIO STATION BATTLES BETWEEN KINGPINS ONLY & SCHOOL YARD..THOSE WERE THE GOOD OLD DAYS..
@KJ-YOU DON'T HAVE 2 EXPLAIN NOTHIN...WE ALL HAVE STRUGGLES IN THIS BIZ & I KNOW MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE EVERYBODY IS FOCUSED ON THAT BIG PAYDAY...THAT'S WHY NO ALBUMS HAVE BEEN DROPPIN...MY PLAN IS 4 US 2 COME TOGETHER & GRIND IT OUT THIS YEAR & FLOOD THE MARKET & HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR WE CAN ALL IMPROVE OUR FINANCIAL SITUATIONS....I ONLY BELIEVE IN A CHOSEN FEW & YOU KNOW WHERE YOU FIT IN BRO....I NEED YOU(4 ENERGY)JUST AS MUCH AS YOU NEED ME...LET'S GET IT BRO..I BEEN FUCCIN WITH ONE DROP....HE GOT THE SLAPS WE NEED

Sep 10, 2002
Good spit Tay but i don't need ego food and 785ks im not a battle rapper! Im just 1 out of the very few real niggas left thats trying to make his way ya know!? Im not big headed and i will tell you straight up what it is!! Im not tryin to put up a front about who i am nor tryin to gain fame of nobody name!! Im just a dude who got a break in the music business, got fucked, now i got a name and tryin to do all i can to bounce back! The only thing i got on an unknown rapper besides the skill level is that im known!! That aint doin shit for my pockets! Im stuck in Fresno while my niggas in the bay makin moves how do you think that make me feel!? Im by myself out here as far as music goes!! This shit startin to be for the birds to me!!! Im just gone end up killin a fake nigga or 2 or 4 fuckin wit this so called rap game!!! Thats why i quit the first time cause im too real for alot of the fake shit and shysty shit that go on in the rap game (rap critics). Tay im puttin my trust in you homie to keep me grounded wit this P Double I.M.P movement!! You my real foxe thats why i fucks wit you so lets make it happen!!
Ay it was only a question. I was askin that based off what ya'll posts said about the Planet Asia shit. I was just imaginin' what ya'll two would sound like in a battle against other niggas and wondered if that ever crossed ya'll minds.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
YEH...LIKE I SAID...I BEEN RAPPIN SINCE I WAS 7...BATTLERAPPIN WAS A WHOLE DIFFERENT CENTURY AGO 4 ME...WE BATTLED PLANET ASIA & HIS CREW PLENTY OF TIMES...WE BEEN PAST THAT...IT'S REAL GROWN MAN SHIT OR NOTHIN...NOBODY HAS ANYTHING 2 PROVE CUZZ....100