DA BBQ WAS OFF DA HOOK!!!! SHOTS OUT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
SHEIT, IM STILL PERVIN FROM DRIVIN HOME TOE THE FUCC BACC!!! JUST DROPPED OFF RAE AND ROB OF DUGOUT RECORDS... 1LOVE FOLX.... SHIT EVREY MAFUCCA WAS THEIR!!! THIS SHIT WAS LIKE 5 TIMES MAYBEE 10 TIMES LAST YEARS EVENT!!! DAM.... CHOPPED IT WITH LOKI, CELLY CEL, CELLSKI, KAOZ, KELTIC TRIBE, GAME INSANE, RAY LUV, BLACK C, HUSTLA MOE OF N.O.H. MAFIA, HOGGLIFE, DOXX, SHEMP, ARSEN, MR. CANE, GANGSTA REESE, Y.T., YES C-LIM WAS AT THIS MAFUCCA... YALL HATE HIM BUT HE A COOL CAT... LOL!!!... CUDA, B-12, BALHEAD RICK, VAMPS CURBIE, YALL MAFUCCAZ THREW A REAL NICE OUTING!!!! RAN INTO SOME OF MY OLDSCHOOL HOMIES..... WAS OUT THEIR PROMOTIN THAT "B.A.R.T. TO THE 91SICCNESS" LIKA MAFUCCA!!! MY FOLX, LAZIE MARV, NICK PRO, 10SION, MY FOLX SCOTT WIT A+ ENT, MONEY TREE AND FAM... YOUNG 211, YOUNG GANGSTA DROOP, WSUP FOLX!!! MAN I KNOW WHEN I SOBER UP IMA REMEMBER HELLA MORE FOLX....SACTOWN RADIO!!! MAC & AK, ZIGGIDY'S FOLX 50/50, D-LUX, KD OF NOCTURNAL HUSTLAZ!!! GABE OF APT 3, KEVIN DOIN ALL HIS CAM CORDERIN, SYDAL, SHEA, ANT DAWG!!!!... DOIN INTERVIEWS IN SHEIT....IF YA MISSED ME, YOU MUST NOT HAVE BEEN THEIR, CUZZ AINT ONE OF YAL MAFUCCAZ I DIDNT TALK TO... LOL!!!!
AND MUCH LOVE TO THE CAT THAT KEPT ROLLIN THEM FAT ASS J'S AND KEPT MAKING SURE I GOT SOME OF IT!!! 1 MAFUCCIN LOVE TO YOU!!!!
I CANT WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR.... OH COY!!!!!!

HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR I WONT GET PULLED OVER ON THE WAY THEIR.... MAN I GOT A LIL HARRASED.... AND I WAS DRIVING W/O A VALID L'S.... BUT SOMEEHOW THE BITCH RAN MY SHIT, AND NOTHIN CAME BACC, AND SHE LET ME GO..... OH DAM MY BALLS WAS SWEATIN LIKE SOME MAFUCCAZ!!! BUT I SMASHED THE FUCC OUT... DIDNT WANT THEM CHANGIN THEY MINDS AND SHEIT.... LOL!!! FUCC A PIG!!!

HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR THO, I WONT GET

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
the bbq was real nice. best event i seen in a long time where so many people come together with no funk and pettyness every1 just networkin and whatnot. peeps i met that was all hella coo was..youngmoe, doxx, b12. tactout, kd of nocturnal hustlers, jonny t, djmark7, ray luv, celly cell, cellski, black c, military minded, balhead rick, taydatay, curbie, vamps, dugout, sydal, ant dawg, so many more i cant really remember. some of them i'd met b4 but they was still hella coo too chop it up with again. and of course my fokes arsen, evan, and shemp was floatin around with me and they were doin some majjjjjjjjjjor networkin, m16 was in the house and arsens group on his label the trench town hustlaz. oh yeah young droop was up there was well bein hella coo also. halfway house... man so many damn people i no im forgettin some...next year in vegas is gonna be RIDICULOUS boyyyyyyyy
more cats i forgot...big treez ent., d-lux, mac & ak, and zigidys manager. pz

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
It was good to see alot of people out there and put the names with faces...I came with Taydatay and my homeboy Dirty Dave and we mobbed in and or met up with all our team, with our Right Way family, Prime Minster, GP, Young DRU, Lil Indo, SaySo, Cuda, Killa Kev, Skee 64, Oso, Celly Cel, Cellski, Baldhead Rick, Big Robb and the Killa Valley Fam, Luk-E and the Samoendz. The Bayside/80 West booth was crackin', thanks for everyone's support on that one.

As for folks, I saw J-Locc from Tact Out, Humboldt High, and a bunch of others. I finally met Arsen, Dave and the Hafway House Fam and NorKoastal (what up you big ole pimp?), of course I saw my already folks I-Rocc, Curbie, NickPRO, Doxx, J Roo, Mac & AK, DJ Mark 7, Phantom, Lo Cell, Baby Bubb, Bosko, T-Nutt, Gabe from Apt, 3m ADR, Big Reese, and a gang of others.

Good to see everyone congregating in one spot. I was lit as fuck as usual.

Not to get negative but I do have to say one thing though, for all the muthafuckas that talk shit on this site or talked shit last year about us at the BBQ, yall were sure quiet as a church mouse. Nobody busted a grape or even attempted too. I knew that would be the case, but in the end its for the better.

A big shot out goes to Vamps, Curbie, Fuck You Bitch, Dave from Hafway House and everyone who helped to contribute to this peaceful and successful barbeque.

PS
Vamps you owe me $75 for my ruined black Retro Jordan 1's for that dusty ass location! Peace.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^^^ YEAH MY DUMB ASS HAD ON SANDALS, IM JUST THROWIN THEM SOCKS AWAY I HAD ON... AND THEM SANDALS IS TOE THE FUCC BACC!!! LETS FIND SOME GRASS NEXT YEAR... LOL!!!

BUT YES IT WAS REAL PEACEFUL, AND LIKE YOU SAID... IT WAS FOR THE BEST... MAFUCCAZ IS EASY TO FLASH ON A WEBSITE... BUT WHEN YOU LIVE IN PERSON... ITS A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY.... I THINK MOST PEOPLE, EVEN C-LIM, WAS JUST THEIR TO HAVE A COO TIME... AND THAT IT WAS...!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Dam I REALLY hate I missed it. I hate missing shit like this. It looks like it was some hella networking goin' on and just meetin' some cool folks. I wanted to go, but I wasn't tryin' to drive 7 to 8 hours solo. My manager coaches pop warner, my son plays pop warner, and the homies was out there in the streets on one. BUT THESE ARE NO EXCUSES, I SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE. I seen the flics in the siccness thread. It a LOT of people there I wanted to meet in person! Ya'll did the dam thang! Next year in Vegas it's on!!!!!! Dam......

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 25, 2002
Man, I just hope a lot of the Nor. Cal homies still make it cuz it's going to be in Vegas. I get to Vegas in 4 1/2 hours (punchin' it), so it's nothin' for me. Yeah, I wanna meet you in person Tact, cuz you seem to be really about your business homey (like me), and we will come up with some type of idea, plan, strategy, exchanging advice somethin'.....1

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
yeah for real B12 & TACT my kicks arew tore the eff up! my dumb ass was wearing white nikes...............there effed! oh well!......

to the hole SICCNESS NETWORK.........ya'll did the damn thing puttin this all together! VAMPS & CURBIE it was nice meeting ya'll.........

B12 im glad we bumped heads cuzzin! its funny cuzz we always seem to have missed each other by a minute at SHEMPS house...but its all good!

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
C.S. i heard youll was hangin around sdsu Campus a few days ago... sold my friends a copy of Dollars & Sins for cheap.. good shit! Wish i coulda met'cha, was probly passed out in my room. You gonna be aorund again??

anyway i feel you for not driving 7 hours yourself.. but i still wish to fuck i could have gone.

Vamps can it be in Summer next time??? fuck i want to go to the next one. Lemme get back to my home in the V before you throw another :))

Apr 25, 2002
Psilo707 said:
C.S. i heard youll was hangin around sdsu Campus a few days ago... sold my friends a copy of Dollars & Sins for cheap.. good shit! Wish i coulda met'cha, was probly passed out in my room. You gonna be aorund again??
Yeah, I probably be up there tomorrow (monday), weds and/or friday. If you see me holla. 1

Re: the bbq, if it is in the summer next year, Vegas is hot as hell!! That's a factor, cuz I'm tellin' you nobody is going to want to be outside in Vegas in the summer.

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

www.ghettoworld.com

Jul 20, 2002
Man hell yea i had my black/red retro X on they fucked up now i have to look for another pair. It was good to see every one. Finally got to meet arsen and shemp, evan. It was coo kickin up there with everyone. Man it was some pretty nice females walking around.