Yall Makin this shit too complicated!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
J-Bone...i hope you aren't thinkin i was attacking you

you made valid points...but ya boy would get tore up...all in the love of music tho'...battlins an artform(and i gotta be cocky when it comes to battlin or i won't be shit at it...in my opinion) he might be better then me at every other form of rappin

and Tim...the only thing that makes me different then every other rapper is ME...i'm me and i rap about being myself, how much different you find it i won't know

and we cool Tim, i just think you're kind of a hater...no fault at that...(the triton comment has been said a million times, and it actually has nothing to do with the problem in rap...not very constructive if you ask me)

s'all good tho folks...hope i didn't make you too mad

and yeah i'll battle anyone here...and put some money on it(not much tho since i practice the art of brokism....)

but tim...like i was sayin(my bad for being all over the place) i don't mind if everyone raps, i mind when they act like they're the shit and everyone else is weak

those comments cats on here make about everyone needing to quit and 95% of this site being wack, when they're in the same category, gets me mad...that i can't help

merry christmas yall

Nov 7, 2002
It's all good youngmoe. I didn't think you were attacking me and I certainly wasn't attacking you. It just throws me when I hear folks say "I can beat anyone"

Much Luv