WWE Night of Champions 2009 Results (new champs!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Morrison didn't fail a drug test. He was on one of the lists of wrestlers who were buying steroids, so he got suspended.

Jan 18, 2006
RVD isnt a boring wrestler but i got sick of his whole act. I would prefer him to be a heel if he comes back but most likely that would not happen.

Nov 14, 2002
I suppose you can consider RVD "exciting" as long as you have the memory of a goldfish. He has the same damn match with everyone. It was always the same moves, in the same order.. I never really enjoy high flying styles of wrestling, because they have the most unnatural moves. Their opponents always just "land" in the correct spots for finishers (see Rey Mysterio), they usually only have a 5 move set, and they use them in the same order over and over and over every damn night.

High flying and "I know kung-fu" styles are for the kids, IMO.

Jun 9, 2007
High flying and "I know kung-fu" styles are for the kids, IMO.
Exactly why my 4 and 8 year old daughters got into wrestling.. because of Rey Mysterio...

of course he's more geared towards the younger fans, as is the style... myself, I get tired of seeing every one of his opponents land perfectly on the second rope for the 619 over and over again, but my kids NEVER get tired of it, so I put up with it knowing they get excited watching him...

IT'S BETTER THAN HANNAH MONTANA ANY DAY.