Worst thing you've spent your money on..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2003
paying for sex lolz...dont u guys got game? why pay for that at all..
i thought like you until i started working upwards of 70 hours a week. not saying i trick currently...it was a vegas thing...but im finding it increasingly more difficult to mingle like i used to...im getting to the point where i might say fuck it...get my nut on and pay that bitch to leave me alone

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
fuck a online dating. that's like giving up on social encounters all together. although i'd be interested in seeing how good if at all that shit works, but not my cup of beer.

Dec 13, 2003
fuck a online dating. that's like giving up on social encounters all together. although i'd be interested in seeing how good if at all that shit works, but not my cup of beer.
its a time saver and a time waster. you better off getting at the chick in safeway with the sweats,,,but you cant tell she aint got on no underwear on by the independent jiggle of each ass cheek

Apr 26, 2006
without a doubt the $600 i spent on vinyl and turn tables only to realize i have zero musical talent.
LOL, keep at it bro. What it comes down to is passion & patience. You can't instantly expect to be a pro in a matter of days. I taught myself so much about music, it just motivates me more to keep doing it because I used to be truely WACK. I have a much much better understanding of beatmaking than I did 4 years ago or heck even 1 year ago. I evolve the more and more I keep at it. It's just a hobby, but it certainly means something to me. You don't have to be GREAT, but just like what you do and get to the point where you feel somewhat content.

Anyways, the worst money I spent something on would have to be video games. I wasted so much fucking time on that shit in middle school and high school, I could have done better like use that time to play sports. Not that I regret it, but I could have toned it down. Shits an addiction. Thank God I don't have a PS3 or 360, I think I'm honestly done with video games. I'd rather make music if I'm going to do something that keeps my ass glued to a seat for hours.