Worst Bay Area diss songs EVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2006
Mob. Lmao. I remember seeing Abdula get his ass beat by 2 niggaz in front of Jacka Rob Lo and 2 other cats that claim that "MOB" shit and not help out there homie. They helped him up after his beating. 1 dude pointed at jack and said what bitch n jack just looked down. I seen Fed-x get bitch slapped at a pittsburg high school football game and all he did was run and go get his brother who is a real mob nigga. Yuk rappin wit snitches. Tay you a RAP legend but some of your "mob" associates highly suspect.

Dec 24, 2013
i used to REALLY GANG BANG. when i was 14 i called a bitch house & c-rag from lakewood in tacoma answered..exchanged fuck yous & agreed to meet for a "fade". i showed up in house shoes not strapped & ended up running from 2 gunners.(im not big on makin same mistakes twice) that was 93 when fades played out for me in all honesty i.e. jail time & penning the shooter song. whats real to me is not real to a non rider. in my hood u get packed out for letting a homie fight 1 vs 1 but we fight eachother or loved ones all day no prob. i only fought pirus in jail & 1 bd for cheeting kev prince on dominos (vallejo kev on mac dre cover holding pitull wit the snitch on other side) dont play with a bull & not expect horns to come at you

Dec 24, 2013
Mob. Lmao. I remember seeing Abdula get his ass beat by 2 niggaz in front of Jacka Rob Lo and 2 other cats that claim that "MOB" shit and not help out there homie. They helped him up after his beating. 1 dude pointed at jack and said what bitch n jack just looked down. I seen Fed-x get bitch slapped at a pittsburg high school football game and all he did was run and go get his brother who is a real mob nigga. Yuk rappin wit snitches. Tay you a RAP legend but some of your "mob" associates highly suspect.
abdullah called police on brittle for car jacking his chevelle & takin it to hot august nights. jacka & them didnt care because abdullah payed for cormega & too short verses n shit. & brittle went to the studio at abdullah mom shed & slapped the shit out of hus for making beats while he wanted to record. hus didnt even fight back. mob facts

May 27, 2006
awax with some homies runs up on husalah to beat him down with hands (the dude he says is responsible for havin his homie loosing 10 years of his life)
when offered a 1 on 1 fight over some internet talkin he says fades are played out for him, starts talkin about shooting and when u play with a bull horns come at you

contradiction on a very high level

Dec 24, 2013
awax with some homies runs up on husalah to beat him down with hands (the dude he says is responsible for havin his homie loosing 10 years of his life)
when offered a 1 on 1 fight over some internet talkin he says fades are played out for him, starts talkin about shooting and when u play with a bull horns come at you

contradiction on a very high level
says the internet person who doesnt know the diff between premeditation & 2nd degree. i can go to tay house to fight & end up with a home invasion charge i.e. my 2nd strike.i was facing 42 years for a fight once. a fight to you isnt very serious it can potentially cost me everything. if im anywhere in life and see an opp im pushing for the fade like with ap in airport or gettin on em like sxsw in texas

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I DONT NEED U TO FEEL BAD FOR ME.....I NET SURF EVERYDAY IF I CHOOSE 2. I ADDRESS SHIT THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED. YALL CAN JOKE ALL U WANT BUT LIKE I SAID....I DO TAKE THIS SERIOUS CUZ I OFFERED THE MOST PEACEFUL WAY I KNOW TO SETTLE THE SHIT(EVEN WITH GLOVES)...WHAT KIND OF PPL ARE YALL TO FEEL LIKE THE SHIT BEING SAID TO ME IS COOL??? OR EVEN SOME KIND OF JOKE. MUST NOT BE FROM NO KINDA STREETS CUZ I DONT TAKE THAT SHIT LIGHTLY. AND I DONT TOLERATE SUCCAZ TALKIN RECCLESS TO ME. DONT BELIEVE ME,U CAN SLIDE UP AND FIND OUT TOO.
The streets their from is called the internets. Life is rough out there.

May 27, 2006
says the internet person who doesnt know the diff between premeditation & 2nd degree. i can go to tay house to fight & end up with a home invasion charge i.e. my 2nd strike.i was facing 42 years for a fight once. a fight to you isnt very serious it can potentially cost me everything. if im anywhere in life and see an opp im pushing for the fade like with ap in airport or gettin on em like sxsw in texas
tay never said u have to come to his house. i bet he would offer to met up at a neutral place.

this is all bullshit, you don't want to fight killa tay because you afraid to loose, killa tay knows he prolly gone win 1 on 1 vs you so he offers the fade like it's special.

Oct 19, 2008
tay never said u have to come to his house. i bet he would offer to met up at a neutral place.

this is all bullshit, you don't want to fight killa tay because you afraid to loose, killa tay knows he prolly gone win 1 on 1 vs you so he offers the fade like it's special.
Imo, either of em have time for this petty shit...we on the forums/internet. Ppl jus getting they point across.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
abdullah called police on brittle for car jacking his chevelle & takin it to hot august nights. jacka & them didnt care because abdullah payed for cormega & too short verses n shit. & brittle went to the studio at abdullah mom shed & slapped the shit out of hus for making beats while he wanted to record. hus didnt even fight back. mob facts
Why did your people fuck with abdullah still then?

Sep 26, 2013
im not saying you should fight but that excuse dont make sense imo. if thats the reason im sure it can be setup to your satisfaction. at the same time having strikes is noones problem other than your own. if you are worried about catching another strike then you should understand that you have certain limitations and act accordingly - which would be smart thing to do IMO. you have wayyyy too much going for you to be getting into dumb shit.

at the same time tays whole philosophy that being bigger or having better fighting skills means someone is a bitch or not also dont make sense. im a small dude and ill be damned if i let a big ass mothafucka like tay play me for a punk just cause i cant beat him up in a 1v1. shit is ridiculous to me obviously not a fair fight and at the end of the day im not going out like a punk regardless.

i get why tays mad though and taking it personal.. calling someone a bitch is nothin to be taken lightly, maybe some people here just dont get it.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I USED TO REALLY "GANGBANG" 2....AND IT WASNT IN NO OFFBRAND TOWN IT WAS IN LOS ANGELES. I ALSO USED TO WEAR ALL RED JUST SO I COULD GET IN FIGHTS AND CHECC TEMPERATURES WHEN I FIRST GOT TO FRESNO CUZ I DIDNT UNDERSTAND THEIR POLITICS. IM TALKIN MID/LATE 80'S THO SO WHEN PPL LIKE WAX GO AROUND ASKIN QUESTIONS ABOUT ME I WONDER WHO THEY ARE ASKIN. MY SET WAS ONLY ABOUT 40 DEEP AND IN 2014 I ONLY HAVE CONTACT WITH 2 HOMIES. THE REST ARE DEAD OR IN PRISON WITH L'S. I GRADUATED FROM G SHIT TO MOB SHIT AND THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE. THE MOB IS A FAMILY MOVEMENT.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND AS FAR AS THE MOBFIGAZ ARE CONCERNED...I LOVE THEM LIKE LIL BROS CUZ THAT WAS THE SITUATION WHEN THEY WERE AROUND. I DONT VOUCH EVERYTHING THEY DO CUZ WE HAVENT BEEN AROUND EACH OTHER ON A DAILY BASIS SINCE C-BO WAS RECORDING TIL MY CASKET DROPS. I DONT WANT TO BE AFFILIATED WITH EVERYTHING THEY DO CUZ HONESTLY...I HAVE MY OWN MOB(FAMILY) WHO I HAVE RAISED AND REALLY ROCC WITH ON THE REGULAR. SOME OF EM DO MUSIC,SOME OF EM DONT. IF PPL ARENT IN THE LOOP I SEE THEY AFFILIATE PPL BY WHAT THEY SEE,NOT WHAT THEY KNOW. I WATCH AWAX TRY TO PUT C-BO IN THIS AND I SEE QUESTIONS ASKING WHAT DOES C-BO THINK ABOUT THIS. I CAN TELL U,C-BO HAS LOVE FOR THEM BUT I HAVENT PERSONALLY EVEN SEEN HIM WITH ANY OFTHE MOBFIGAZ ON THE REGULAR.SINCE MAYBE 2000. I SAID THAT TO SAY: ALL THIS OLD SHIT BEING BROUGHT UP IS IRRELEVANT. TIMES AND RELATIONSHIPS HAVE CHANGED. YALL SEE THE WORD MOB AND ATTACH IT TO SOME MUSIC SHIT AND AN ERA WHERE WE ALL SHINED TOGETHER BUT WHEN I SAY MOB IM SPEAKING ON THE FAMILY CIRCLE I RUN WITH NOW AND IF U ARENT IN THIS FAMILY,NONE OF THE FACES WOULD EVEN BE RECOGNIZABLE CUZ ITS DEFINITELY NOT A RAP MOVEMENT. I JUST WANTED TO CLEAR THAT UP.
#WCM

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND AMEN,HALLELUJAH,TABERNACLE AT SLAPAHOES WHOLE POST.I DONT EVEN HATE AWAX,I KINDA KNOW WHAT HE'S GOIN THRU...BUT ITS HARD TO RESPECT SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS SO VIOLENTLY WITH SUCH A LACC OF RESPECT IF ALL HE DOES IS PARADE AND TRY TO MAKE SCENES WHERE OTHERS WILL HANDLE THE BIZ INSTEAD OF HIM. HE TOLD ME HE'S A CANCER ALSO SO I DEFINITELY UNDERSTAND WHERE HIS ANGER SPURTS COME FROM BUT IT JUST DONT MAE SENSE TO TALK SO RECCLESS AND THEN NEVER SHOW UP TO BACC IT UP AS A MAN. IF HE WAS A NOTORIOUS SNITCH KILLA,TRUST ME....PPL LIKE ME WOULD KNOW. IF HE WAS AS ACCEPTED IN SOCAL AS HE CLAIMS,TRUST ME...I WOULD KNOW. I HAVE MORE DAMU COUSINS THAN CRIPS IN COMPTON AND LYNWOOD AND ALL IT TAKES IS A PHONE CALL TO FIND OUT WHATS REAL CUZ THEY HAVE LIVED THERE ALL THEIR LIVES AND STILL DO. THEY CLAIM THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD NOT SOMEONE ELSES. I CLAIMED MY NEIGHBORHOOD,NOT SOMEONE ELSES. I GOT PUT ON IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD,NOT IN JAIL OR LATER IN LIFE WHEN I MET SOME GANGSTAS WHO LIKED THE WAY I RAPPED. RNS. NOT SAYIN HE AINT VALID OR IS A FRAUD OR NOTHIN...BUT FROM NOW ON INSTEAD OF ARGUING BACC AND FORTH ABOUT DUMB SHIT...I CHOOSE TO JUST POINT OUT THE DIFFERENCES CUZ I APPROACHED THIS WHOLE SITIATION ON SOME MAN TO MAN SHIT...NOT ON A GANG OR EVEN A MOBBY LEVEL.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
MY THEORY ON THIS WHOLE MATTER IS:
THE MOBFIGAZ AND WAX ARE FROM THE SAME AREA WHICH IS IN THE BAY. THEY ACCUMULATED SOME TYPE OF RIVALRY OVER THE YEARS AND IT HAS CARRIED ON SO LONG THAT ITS NOT REALLY EVEN RESPECTFUL. I UNDERSTAND HIS FEELINGS ABOUT THE HUS/ABDULLAH FIASCOS BUT I THINK THATS JUST THE GATEWAY AND THE HATE IS DEEPER ROOTED THAN THAT. THATS WHY REAL ONES ADDRESS THE SITUATION AND GET TO THE NITTY GRITTY INSTEAD OF HAVING INTERNET CALVARIES AND SLANDERING PPL. HUS HAS BEEN TO THE PEN AND IS BACC. HE SAID HE SAW STEVE BEHIND THE WALLS AND THERE WAS NO ISSUE. HMMMM. NOW THERES ALL THIS POLITICIN GOIN ON ABOUT IT BUT HONESTLY NO MATTER HOW U LOOK AT IT,NONE OF THIS WAS HANDLED THE RIGHT WAY. IF ME OR C-BO WERE APPROACHED RESPECTFULLY AND ASKED TO LOOK INTO THE SHIT THE RIGHT WAY,IT WOULD NEVER HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF CONTROL AND WE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE KNOWN THE WHOLE TRUTH AND COULD HAVE SETTLED SOME SHIT IN 04 WHEN THE CASE WAS REALLY RELEVANT. NOW ITS WHAT I CALL A FIASCO CUZ EVERYBODY GOT OPINIONS AND ASSUMPTIONS BUT NOT MANY FACTS. STEVE TOLD ME WHAT HE FELT WENT DOWN AND I AGREE WITH HIM.IN NO WAY IS IT "EVERYBODYS" BUSINESS THO. NEVERTHELESS, HERE WE ARE TODAY AND IT IS WHAT IT IS. TALK IS CHEAP...AND DANGEROUS.AND THERE WILL ALWAYS BE MORE THAN ONE WAY TO SKIN A CAT. IM NOT A MESSY PERSON,I DONT LIKE TO GOSSIP....BUT AS U SEE FROM MY PARAGRAPHS I HAVE A LOT TO SAY. IVE NEVER WANTED TO INTERTWINE IT WITH MUSIC BECUZ ITS TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT PARTS OF LIFE.
YALL HAVE A GOOD DAY...IM SUDDENLY INSPIRED TO WRITE SOME TRUTH ON PAPER AND SEE WHAT I COME UP WITH.
#KEEP IT MOBBY

Status
Not open for further replies.