world wide dic map (no homo)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
This thread is actually full of lulz...

P.S. Ome of you niggaz need to calm down, ol' Deebo ass perpetual stank face ass niggas

Apr 27, 2009
Y'all dudes got deeper problems that goes beyond what someone posts. If you this disturbed by something, keep it pushin. But like a woman you wanna entertain the shit.

Some of y'all dudes go attn problems. Y'all sit up on here all day waiting for drama then spend another whole day posting some gifs and pics.

I'm not defending me or gay active, I'm just saying that y'all sit up and call ppl homosexual when y'all know that y'all don't get no pussy. You guys know you don't have a single female in ur contacts that you can call right now. I do. And it's some real ones on the sicc that I know is about they shit too, but some of y'all niggas need to worry about your games rather than what a dude post. Some of it is funny but y'all dudes post like 10 times saying the same shit in every thread.

but hey this is y'all world, the only thing y'all got goin for you. Don't take ur misery out on a sic ness account, go do you. Call me what you want Cuzz I got bitches, money,'my own shit, good credit,'and a degree. I'm not better or worse than any of y'all, I just feel sorry for you.

diss me and you will never hear a reply for it.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Y'all dudes got deeper problems that goes beyond what someone posts. If you this disturbed by something, keep it pushin. But like a woman you wanna entertain the shit.

Some of y'all dudes go attn problems. Y'all sit up on here all day waiting for drama then spend another whole day posting some gifs and pics.

I'm not defending me or gay active, I'm just saying that y'all sit up and call ppl homosexual when y'all know that y'all don't get no pussy. You guys know you don't have a single female in ur contacts that you can call right now. I do. And it's some real ones on the sicc that I know is about they shit too, but some of y'all niggas need to worry about your games rather than what a dude post. Some of it is funny but y'all dudes post like 10 times saying the same shit in every thread.

but hey this is y'all world, the only thing y'all got goin for you. Don't take ur misery out on a sic ness account, go do you. Call me what you want Cuzz I got bitches, money,'my own shit, good credit,'and a degree. I'm not better or worse than any of y'all, I just feel sorry for you.

diss me and you will never hear a reply for it.

stfu dude i got more props than you

#SWAG

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
^lmao

all you NIGGAS do way too much, calm the fuck down & keep it pushin like "OMG HE POSTED A MAP OF DICK PERCENTAGES" shut the fuck up PLEASE !