Woman sentenced 2 years for ripping off mans testicle, tried to swollow it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
shit, 2 years?

that should actually be re-assuring to the dude who got his reproductive spheres dismantled... if he didn't take on the monumental task of sweet vengeance in comemoration of his stolen manhood when she gets granted parole, then he probably never was a man to begin with

i'd cut that bitches head off.

::

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
bitch ripped it off and then tried to swallow it.....wtfeezy...bitch deserves a savage beat down for that shit...

and lol@A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Jun 17, 2006
that bitch dont know what it feels like to even get hit in the nuts... now ripping it off is totally different.. someone should tie her ass down and sock up her titties really HARD

Dec 25, 2003
maculentways said:
shit, 2 years?

that should actually be re-assuring to the dude who got his reproductive spheres dismantled... if he didn't take on the monumental task of sweet vengeance in comemoration of his stolen manhood when she gets granted parole, then he probably never was a man to begin with

i'd cut that bitches head off.

::
lmao

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
rekomstop said:
so its not ok for a girl to get 2 years for ripping off some ball...but its ok for a girls to raped everyday and the men that do it are free men...haha. wow
neither one is coo, i mean, it's kinda hard proving a rape case against a man coming from a female compared to girl rippin' off some dude sacc...atleast from what i c...but i despise rapists, they right up there wit chi mo's as far as i'm concerned...as a matter of fact a good friend of mine was raped last summer, dude luccy the cops got him b4 i did

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
rekomstop said:
so its not ok for a girl to get 2 years for ripping off some ball...but its ok for a girls to raped everyday and the men that do it are free men...haha. wow
shut the fuck up, you wernt there, its all bull shit, thats the DA wont take it, the storys dont add up.

Sep 16, 2002
rekomstop said:
crazy ass bitch watch out for rekomstop!! don't get in a heated debate with her, shes liable to rip a muthafuckas nut off due to her mental instability....

i dont agree with rape either, but if your assuming that she was raped by her boy friend why don't u point out to me in the article where it says that.. otherwise... shaddup kid

Mar 4, 2007
i wasn't saying either was right, and i'm not saying that everyone is correct in the de anza gang rape case, but what i'm saying is that the girl that got raped and the girls who caught the guys...well in the story....have been made fun of and not given the time of day to the majority of men on siccness, and thats what makes me sad the most, is that men are not standing up for their women just because they can't think, maybe that could have been my little sister in a bad situation, you know girls and guys both make mistakes, and i don't think any one gets deserved to be raped or get their testicle ripped off, but i was just being a bitch cause i being mad that all the guys were gangin up against me about the de anza rape case. as soon as i posted the article every one got all steamed up....

there's just something wrong with the majority of men's mentality in america, and seeing that one in four women are raped....kinda of fucking sucks.....

i was just hoping to get some people thinking deeper than"just some drunk bitch"

anyways....their are torture techniques in certain countries that surgically remove women's clitoris' because the men want complete power over woman's pleasure....
way-cide ridah, i appreciate how you think, i think you understand more than what most understand of rape and the affects of it....thanks, still pullin for guys to start realizing shit..

Dec 21, 2005
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! dis shit is too damn much how u jus rip a testicle off wit bare hands and then try 2 eat the shit dis bitch needs 2 suffer for doin some shit like that