WMD found!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
Actually shep, we had 17 reasons go to war with Iraq. They were Broken UN resolutions. Remember those? Obviously they UN didn't, they didn't do anything about it but.

Snubnoze - It's not illegal for the US to have such weaopons. It's only illegal (through the UN) for countries such as Iraq or other nutty nations that use the weaopons in such a manner to get them in trouble.

And by the way, the "biological grenade" wasn't even defined as what type of material is in the weapon. I'm willing to bet lots of money that whatetever is in it, it is not nearly as toxic as say, sarin, VX, Russian weoponized anthrax (which Iraq uses in it's weopons, not the anthrax it got from us), mustard gas, etc...
And the US also doesn't tip our missiles with this shit and launch it in to our own cities, or other countries, or even ENEMY countries for that matter.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
it is illegal for us to have any type of chemical weapons.... that is why we "stopped" our chemical weapon research years ago.

Nov 14, 2002
Oh we havn't? What about durring Vietnam (agent orange) and durring desert strom (gulf war syndrom). I think the one needing to do research is YOU... Regardless, Illegal weapons are ILLEGAL weather their used on your own people or not. And futher research would show you that their is more evidence that points to the kurds being killed by Iran gas, not Iraqi. I posted an article on that months back, you might wanna check that out.
WoW. Thank god you disagree with me because I sure wouldn't want you arguing for my side.

it is illegal for us to have any type of chemical weapons.... that is why we "stopped" our chemical weapon research years ago.
Technically the "grenade" that we developed could deliver any number of agents, including tear gas, smoke, etc. The posted article is basically just a propaganda piece.

Jan 31, 2003
Also, the UN hasn't "banned" us from using any type of chemical weapons, but we sign treaties with other countries to get that kind of crap to stop. And what do they do? They break their deals with us left and right. North Korea for example, etc..