WHY IS MITCHY SLICK AND TINY DOO WEARING P HATS IF THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE PIRU KILLER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2005
and yo boy tiny doo, that nigga need to quit blood,when he knows just like evey body else knows, he was on that murder gang cd rappin about how many pirus they done killed blood, that nigga realy need to stop it when we all know young holly from skyline beat the shit out of him at 4/5 park in front of his pears, and took his car and let all the skyliners take turns driving his shit up and down skyline nigga, keep it real nigga!you know just like everybody else from the southeast district knows federated now from lincoln park,and his brother used to be from 47 crips............any one from are generation and younger will tell you that come on lets keep it real like you say in your songs blood will tell you blood,and for that, i will have some proof on here,

Aug 15, 2002
eastbayrider510 said:
you say that but look at the way so cal forum has turned....racism and gang banging....

the mods in ECCR forum have cleaned that shit up by booting out the cats who come thru to talk shit on the forum and also killing anything that is just over the top....so kill that noise becuz its not hard to find some internet banging in the so cal forum

and if you really want no one to talk shit on here with dumb ass threads like this one posted by a so cal native "bigpluck" then just close it...its not hard....

and to mitchy....just let it be man you know whats true homie ...if they really wanna get at you and i wouldnt think its hard to find you......nah mean?

dont get your panties in a bunch homie...and most gangbanging threads on this board come from nortenos coming on here to talk shit to the southern eses

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
bigpluck said:
every body from southeast knows that those niggas used to be from 47 nieghborhood crip blood,not to mention green eyes the rapper,didn't he used to be from westcoast crips?lets keep it real like you say blood com on stop it with the lies

WHERE DO U GET THIS BOMEDY SHIT FROM.U SOUND LIKE SOME LIL BROTHER OF SOME HOOD RAT THAT JUST SIT'S UP UNDER HER WHILE SHE GOSSIPS ON THE PHONE TO HER HIGH SCHOOL HOOD RAT FRIENDS.HOW DO U KNOW ALL THIS SHIT.U TELLIN ME SHIT I AINT NEVER HEARD.BOMEDY.ONCE AGAIN,AINT ONE NIGGA FROM LINCOLN PARK BLOODS THAT EVER WAS A CRIP.HAVE ONE OF YO G'S PUT IT ON HIS NAME FOR U THAT HE KNOW'S ONE HOMIE FROM LINCOLN PARK BLOODS THAT EVER WAS A CRIP.I'LL NAME U ONE IF U WANT NE TO,BECAUSE U KNOW SOME OF YO G'EST G'S FUCK WIT MITCHY SLICK TODAY,NIGGA.ON LINCOLN PARK BLOODS.WHEN U PET IT ON YO SET THAT'S KEEPIN REAL.U CAN'T DO THAT.I CAN PUT EVERYTHANG IM SAYIN ON BIG SCHOOL YARD.STOP,U CAN'T SCARE REAL NIGGAS.I KNOW U PROBLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND A NIGGA BEIN THIS OFFICIAL,BUT OVER HERE IT HAPPENS.WE BREED THE BEST.SMARTER AND FIGHT HARDER.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
not to crucify mitchy slick cuz honestly he easily top 3 tightest niggas rappin outta diego and probably number one in quality at the moment out here (and i can say that raised in 'crosstown' down the street from pay low and as someone whos heard of 'mitchy blick' before the rapper) and i wish dude all the success in the world, but i gotta be real.

that LPB's "fuck skyline" song is always gonna haunt dude on some san diego gang shit.

i just dont see how dudes can let that type of shit slide, to be honest. of course niggas gon' hate. that damn near gives niggas from skyline a legitimate reason to hate musically, let alone the back-forth violence.

imma shut up now though and let the 'official niggas' tell us interesting stories.

Jun 23, 2005
fight harder who against? pirus?that all you you guys been fighting UP against mostly mostly blood, and if your set was smarter then why aren't there any other BRANCHES OF LINCOLN PARK NIGGAS OUT OF THE STATE WHO SET UP CAMP SOME WHERE ELSE LIKE THE PIRUS, PIRUS LEGACY ARE STRONGER AND BIGGER THATS WHY YOU ARE ON STAGE PERFORMING WITH PIRUS WEARIN P HATS, BECAUSE LINCOLN PARK DOESN'T HAVE THE STRENTH AND HONORSHIP LIKE THE PIRU LEGACY THAT YOU SAY, OR OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T BE RIDIN DJ QUICKS AND YOUNG HOOTIES AND OTHER PIRUS DICKS NIGGA, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOUR SET WAS CRIPS BEFOR THET BECAME PIRUS & BEFOR THEY TURNED TO BLOODS ,EVERY IN SOUTH EAST KNOWS THAT.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
Wallnutz said:
dont get your panties in a bunch homie...and most gangbanging threads on this board come from nortenos coming on here to talk shit to the southern eses
you stiring the pot with the shit you saying....so why bring it up if you dont want to hear it?

but aye man i got no kind of ill will towards u...im just saying dont act like its only on one spot and not the next.

Jan 23, 2006
Big pluck, dont do that 2 youself. You sound really haterish and childish.
If you that mad about it get yo ass off the net and get out there. If you
ask me though all this shit is stupid and aint even worth fussin about.
Skyline fonk wit other bloods sets but that dont mean they hate all bloods
So stop cryin over nothin.

On 2 the next:50 cal, what kind of politics you talkin bout. Aint nobody in
dago that powerful 2 stop somebody from shinin unless they smoke em or
somethin. look at big june, he doin his thang, you can tell he aint wit that
bullshit thats why he proggessin. As long as niggas is trippen off of bullshit
like big pluck is they aint gone blow.

Dec 6, 2005
www.facebook.com
Mr.Snowman said:

thats what im sayin its bout music an makin money not trippin off what set you from!!!!!!thats what is holdin dago from blowin huge cuz muthafukcaz wanna hate an cry bout some bullshit!!!!!!!!!

Mar 9, 2004
Why ?

bigpluck said:
IF LINCOLN PARK ARE SUPPOSE TO BE PIRU KILLERS, THEN WHY IS MITCHY AND TINY DOO WEARIN "P"HATS ...
Why the hate?

You can't "un-do" anything that has happened in the past by comin on the internet and gettin mad at a nigga for wearin......A HAT?!?!?!!? How gangsta is that? Is that how y'all get down in Skyline? hatin' over HATS??!!?!?!? I've never heard a "Straight" man comment on another niggas clothes. Faggots do that shit all the time. Is that what Easttrippn' taught you how to do? Worry about anotha niggas .....HAT?!?!?! You REALLY dont know how fuckin' stupid you sound right now. Damn!!!! Dago niggas stay comin on the net and makin themselves look like COMPLETE fuckin idiots!!!!!!

Bottomline: Mitch is about to blow.

DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

...AND DJ QUICK,DO THEY KNOW WHAT TERROR THERE UP AGAINST ONCE ALL THE NATIONS PIRUS FIND OUT?
um....I don't think they are THAT worried. You see.......THEY JUST DID A TOUR......TOGETHER!!!!!! It's all about $$$, you stupid muthafucka. It aint about crime or court cases. That shit is played out and for SUCKAS!!!!!! The ONLY color that matters is GREEN. So, if you hate GREEN so much, give me all yo money(if you have any). Wouldn't want that fucked up color touchin' yo hand, would you?

P.S. the nigga said "...terror there up against" Go easy on all the "dramatics" bigpluck. It ain't yo strong suit.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Mr.Snowman said:

I wasnt just referring to artists,there is some things going on in dago right now,and the independent artist who are trying to do something know what im talkin about...again nothing to do with skyline/lincoln....

Oct 23, 2003
ahaha wtf @ this thread. Yall have too much time in your hands to hate on rappers on the Innanet. Get grown vatos

Oh shit Mitchy posts here??? was up Mitchy!! Thanks for putting out some quality west coast music. Much respect holmes. You get mad play here in the 805. Stay up vato and cant wait for the new CD.

what up Paullie.. this is Chavo :classic:

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
Gas One said:
not to crucify mitchy slick cuz honestly he easily top 3 tightest niggas rappin outta diego and probably number one in quality at the moment out here (and i can say that raised in 'crosstown' down the street from pay low and as someone whos heard of 'mitchy blick' before the rapper) and i wish dude all the success in the world, but i gotta be real.

that LPB's "fuck skyline" song is always gonna haunt dude on some san diego gang shit.

i just dont see how dudes can let that type of shit slide, to be honest. of course niggas gon' hate. that damn near gives niggas from skyline a legitimate reason to hate musically, let alone the back-forth violence.

imma shut up now though and let the 'official niggas' tell us interesting stories.
.FUCK U NIGGA WHO ARE U AND U WISH U WAS ME.WHY U AINT PUT NOTHIN ON YO DEAD HOMIES?

Status
Not open for further replies.