WHY IS MITCHY SLICK AND TINY DOO WEARING P HATS IF THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE PIRU KILLER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2005
IF LINCOLN PARK ARE SUPPOSE TO BE PIRU KILLERS, THEN WHY IS MITCHY AND TINY DOO WEARIN "P"HATS AND PERFORMING WITH PIRUS, LIKE YOUNG HOOTIE, AND DJ QUICK,DO THEY KNOW WHAT TERROR THERE UP AGAINST ONCE ALL THE NATIONS PIRUS FIND OUT?

Jun 23, 2005
WHY IS TINY DOO, AND MITCHY SLICK IF YOU NIGGAS ARE SUPPOSE TO HATE PIRUS, AND HAVE PKS' AND SHIT, THEN WHY ARE YOU NIGGAS PERFORMING WITH PIRUS, DO YOU NIGGAS KNOW WHAT DEATH WALK YOUR WALKIN, ESPECIALLY WHEN ALL THE PIRUS ARE STARTING TO GET HIP TO Y'ALLS BULLSHIT?HOW AND WHERE DO YOU GET THE HEART TO JUST PERFORM LIKE PIRUS ARE BITCHES,ARE SOME SHIT,AND THEN THE DVD YOU NIGGAS HAVE,YOU ACT LIKE SKYLINE PIRUS DOESN'T EXIST WHEN SKYLINE MADE YOU ALL PIRUS IN THE BEGINNING WHEN YOU USED TO BE CRIPS, AND SKYLINE PIRU ALSO HAVE THE BIGGEST SET AND THE MOST POPULation out of all the black gangs in dago,AND THERE HOOD IS THE BEST LOOKIN, IS Y'ALL HATIN?

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
bigpluck said:
WHY IS TINY DOO, AND MITCHY SLICK IF YOU NIGGAS ARE SUPPOSE TO HATE PIRUS, AND HAVE PKS' AND SHIT, THEN WHY ARE YOU NIGGAS PERFORMING WITH PIRUS, DO YOU NIGGAS KNOW WHAT DEATH WALK YOUR WALKIN, ESPECIALLY WHEN ALL THE PIRUS ARE STARTING TO GET HIP TO Y'ALLS BULLSHIT?HOW AND WHERE DO YOU GET THE HEART TO JUST PERFORM LIKE PIRUS ARE BITCHES,ARE SOME SHIT,AND THEN THE DVD YOU NIGGAS HAVE,YOU ACT LIKE SKYLINE PIRUS DOESN'T EXIST WHEN SKYLINE MADE YOU ALL PIRUS IN THE BEGINNING WHEN YOU USED TO BE CRIPS, AND SKYLINE PIRU ALSO HAVE THE BIGGEST SET AND THE MOST POPULation out of all the black gangs in dago,AND THERE HOOD IS THE BEST LOOKIN, IS Y'ALL HATIN?
WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NO P ON NO HAT.THE P DON'T STAND FOR SHIT TO US.IT'S JUST A RED HAT.WE DON'T HATE PIRU'S.A FEW OF U SKYLINE NIGGAS KILL ME ACTIN LIKE ALL PIRU'S EVERYWHERE ARE ONE BIG GANG.PIRUS IN L.A. DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NO GANG BUT THEY OWN.WHAT MAKE U THINK JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE HADE ISSUES WIT SAN DIEGO EAST SIDE PIRU'S,THAT WE DON'T GET ALONG WIT OTHER PIRU'S?LIL AFRICA PIRU'S BEEN AT THE LAST COUPLE MITCHY SLICK FUNCTION WIT ME BICKIN IT.JUST A COUPLE DAY'S AGO DOWN TOWN AT THE SHOW I DID WIT MY OTHER PIRU NIGGA"DJ QUIK" AS A MATTER OF FACT.I EVEN GOT SOME EAST SIDE PIRU NIGGA FROM TACOMA,".WHAT'S BRACKIN LIL CHU CHU".MY TACOMA NIGGAS WAS 15 OR 20 DEEP AT MY SHOW IN SEATTLE WIT MITCHY SLICK SHIRTS ON REPRESENTIN.AND YOU SOUND LIKE A BITCH MAKIN UP SHIT.LINCOLN PARK NIGGAS USED TO BE CRIPS IS SOME BULLSHIT.U A FAKE NIGGA.IF U WAS REAL U WOULD PUT IT ON YO DEAD HOMIES THAT LINCOLN PARK USED TO BE CRIPS,BUT U CAN'T.I ALREADY GAVE YALL THE BIZ ON THAT IN THAT OTHER THREAD YALL HADE.U AINT NEVER HEARD ME SAY IM A PIRU KILLER.WE DONT ALOW THAT ON THIS SIDE.THAT'S YALL HOMIES WIT THE LPK TAT'S.AINT NO NIGGAS OVER HERE WIT PK TAT'S.WE DON'T DISCRIMINATE,ANYBODY COULD GET IT.KLACK KLACK KLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!P.S. PIRU DONT MEAN SKYLINE.

Aug 15, 2002
Cmon on 50Cal you go on and on about how mature you are and youre above shit then you always be fannin the flames(no pun intended)

Mitch will correct me if Im wrong but some niggaz from Lincoln thats older than me told me that Lincoln been wearing green since back in the Syndo Mob days(you from LA so you probably dont even know what that is) but these niggaz are still bloods so they sport the red too. But fa real this is a music board dont turn this into the wack ass east co co board. they talk all the gang shit on there cuz theres no good music that concerns that board. we got some dope ass artists in SoCal that we can spend our time talking about and promoting. Mitchy, IRocc Ecay Techneic Tiny Doo Big June Cricet Smigg Dirtee Damu etc I could go on all day on better shit to talk about on here than Skyline vs Lincoln

Jan 23, 2006
I SEEN SNOOP WEARIN A "P" HAT BEFORE DOES THAT MAKE HIM A PIRU NOW!!!!!! A PITTSBURG HAT---- 50 CAL WE KNOW HIS COLORS ARE GREEN BUT LINCOLN IS STILL BLOODS SO DONT THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO WEAR RED? I SEEN PLENTY OF BLOODS THAT WEAR ALL SHADES OF BLUE ,DONT MEAN THEYRE TRYIN TO BE CRIPS! ANYWAYS FUCC IT TO EACH HIS OWN!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Wallnutz said:
Cmon on 50Cal you go on and on about how mature you are and youre above shit then you always be fannin the flames(no pun intended)

Mitch will correct me if Im wrong but some niggaz from Lincoln thats older than me told me that Lincoln been wearing green since back in the Syndo Mob days(you from LA so you probably dont even know what that is) but these niggaz are still bloods so they sport the red too. But fa real this is a music board dont turn this into the wack ass east co co board. they talk all the gang shit on there cuz theres no good music that concerns that board. we got some dope ass artists in SoCal that we can spend our time talking about and promoting. Mitchy, IRocc Ecay Techneic Tiny Doo Big June Cricet Smigg Dirtee Damu etc I could go on all day on better shit to talk about on here than Skyline vs Lincoln
I aint never said i was mature and above anything,This is a forum and Im just replying and I know about syndo mob and all that...I did live in dago around late eighties .why did you make it a point to single me out? I didnt start this thread.There are times topics are started not pertaining to music.For you to say they still bloods and wearing a P hat shows me of your knowledge on the subject.Me personally I dont care what another man wears,but you are right topics like this are counter productive,but sometimes there is more then meets the eye.There are certain politics in dago that is making it harder for some to progress,and some artist contribute to it.....It aint a lincoln /skyline ...there is more to the city then that,and alot of talent up and down the board...

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
BIG FRIZZLE 36 said:
I SEEN SNOOP WEARIN A "P" HAT BEFORE DOES THAT MAKE HIM A PIRU NOW!!!!!! A PITTSBURG HAT---- 50 CAL WE KNOW HIS COLORS ARE GREEN BUT LINCOLN IS STILL BLOODS SO DONT THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO WEAR RED? I SEEN PLENTY OF BLOODS THAT WEAR ALL SHADES OF BLUE ,DONT MEAN THEYRE TRYIN TO BE CRIPS! ANYWAYS FUCC IT TO EACH HIS OWN!
In long beach they sport that steelers

Jun 23, 2005
MITCHY SLICK said:
WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NO P ON NO HAT.THE P DON'T STAND FOR SHIT TO US.IT'S JUST A RED HAT.WE DON'T HATE PIRU'S.A FEW OF U SKYLINE NIGGAS KILL ME ACTIN LIKE ALL PIRU'S EVERYWHERE ARE ONE BIG GANG.PIRUS IN L.A. DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NO GANG BUT THEY OWN.WHAT MAKE U THINK JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE HADE ISSUES WIT SAN DIEGO EAST SIDE PIRU'S,THAT WE DON'T GET ALONG WIT OTHER PIRU'S?LIL AFRICA PIRU'S BEEN AT THE LAST COUPLE MITCHY SLICK FUNCTION WIT ME BICKIN IT.JUST A COUPLE DAY'S AGO DOWN TOWN AT THE SHOW I DID WIT MY OTHER PIRU NIGGA"DJ QUIK" AS A MATTER OF FACT.I EVEN GOT SOME EAST SIDE PIRU NIGGA FROM TACOMA,".WHAT'S BRACKIN LIL CHU CHU".MY TACOMA NIGGAS WAS 15 OR 20 DEEP AT MY SHOW IN SEATTLE WIT MITCHY SLICK SHIRTS ON REPRESENTIN.AND YOU SOUND LIKE A BITCH MAKIN UP SHIT.LINCOLN PARK NIGGAS USED TO BE CRIPS IS SOME BULLSHIT.U A FAKE NIGGA.IF U WAS REAL U WOULD PUT IT ON YO DEAD HOMIES THAT LINCOLN PARK USED TO BE CRIPS,BUT U CAN'T.I ALREADY GAVE YALL THE BIZ ON THAT IN THAT OTHER THREAD YALL HADE.U AINT NEVER HEARD ME SAY IM A PIRU KILLER.WE DONT ALOW THAT ON THIS SIDE.THAT'S YALL HOMIES WIT THE LPK TAT'S.AINT NO NIGGAS OVER HERE WIT PK TAT'S.WE DON'T DISCRIMINATE,ANYBODY COULD GET IT.KLACK KLACK KLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!P.S. PIRU DONT MEAN SKYLINE.
nigga! piru means piru period stupid, just like lincoln is lincoln nigga!! AND IF TH P DOESNT MEAN ANYTHIN THEN WHY WOULD YOU WEAR IT THEN NIGGA!! YOU JUST MADE YO SELF LOOK LIKE A FOOL BLOOD! AND I PUT THIS ON PIRU AND MY DEAD HOMIES , ON THE EASTTRIPPIN THREA I REMEMEBR YOU SAYING KEEP IT REAL, AND TO SHOW YOU HOW REAL OF A NIGGA I AM, THERE WERE A FEW LINCOLN PARK CRIPS WHO WERE TRYIN TO RUN THE C CARD, BEFOR YOUR SET TURNED TO PIRUS THEN, HIS NAME IS UNCLE ICE FROM LINCOLN PARK CRIPS NIGGA! HES DOIN LIFE RIGHT NOW, SEE YOU NEED TO KEEP IT REALER THEN YOU SAY BLOOD, YOU SOUND LIKE A WINNING BITCH WITH LIES PLEADIN FOR HER HONOR AND RESPECT BLOOD!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
'to show how much of a real nigga i am"....im not even gonna go there.

have niggas wantin' to kill me on a message board and shit.

and snoop did sport the p hat- but to be real thats LA and this is san diego

i wonder if some of people even know how close the dip and skyline drive are in geographics...a drunk nigga could stumble down a hill and fall into the other set. so let the banging niggas bang leave that shit off the net, you a gangsta type get off the internet and do something, yo rival turf aint but 3 minutes away.

and i dont say that to get someone shot tonight, im just saying..thats street politics man dont turn this shit into a informational san diego crime documentary you never know whos reading and what info your giving out

Dec 6, 2005
www.facebook.com
ITS BOUT MUSIC IT AINT BOUT SOME GANGBANGIN SHIT.....MITCH IS OUT BOUT HIS SKRILL AN DOO TOO!!!!!!THA LAST THING THEY WORRIED BOUT IS WHAT MUTHAFUKCA GON GET MAD CUZ HE WIT SOME RU GANG CATS......AN THAT HE GOTTA FUKCIN P ON HIS HAT!!!!!!MAKE MUSIC AN MAKE MONEY ITS WHAT ITS REALLY BOUT......THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHAT IS HOLDIN DAGO FROM BLOWIN.....MUTHAFUKCAZ SET TRIPPIN!!!!!!

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
bigpluck said:
nigga! piru means piru period stupid, just like lincoln is lincoln nigga!! AND IF TH P DOESNT MEAN ANYTHIN THEN WHY WOULD YOU WEAR IT THEN NIGGA!! YOU JUST MADE YO SELF LOOK LIKE A FOOL BLOOD! AND I PUT THIS ON PIRU AND MY DEAD HOMIES , ON THE EASTTRIPPIN THREA I REMEMEBR YOU SAYING KEEP IT REAL, AND TO SHOW YOU HOW REAL OF A NIGGA I AM, THERE WERE A FEW LINCOLN PARK CRIPS WHO WERE TRYIN TO RUN THE C CARD, BEFOR YOUR SET TURNED TO PIRUS THEN, HIS NAME IS UNCLE ICE FROM LINCOLN PARK CRIPS NIGGA! HES DOIN LIFE RIGHT NOW, SEE YOU NEED TO KEEP IT REALER THEN YOU SAY BLOOD, YOU SOUND LIKE A WINNING BITCH WITH LIES PLEADIN FOR HER HONOR AND RESPECT BLOOD!!!!

IN OCEANSIDE THEY GOT DEEP VALLEY BLOODS AND THE GOT DEEP VALLEY CRIPS.IN LINCOLN PARK ONE NIGGA WENT OFF TO JAIL BEFORE THERE WAS BLOODS OR CRIPS ANYWHERE AROUND THE AREA AND TRIED TO COME HOME ON SOME CRIP SHIT AND THE NIGGAS IN THE NIEGHBORHOOD WASNT HAVEN IT.THE HOMIES THEN WERENT BLOODS OR CRIPS,BUT THEY NEW THEY WERENT GONNA BE CRIPS.THEY ROLLED BLOOD AND WHOEVER HE WAS HANGIN WIT UP OUT THE SET AND LINCOLN PARK PIRU'S BEGAN.AINT NOT ONE NIGGA TODAY THAT'S FROM LINCOLN PARK THAT EVER WAS A CRIP.NOW U CAN TRY AND MAKE SOME OTHER SHIT UP IF U WANT TO BUT U WILL BE DOIN WHAT BITCHES AND HATERS DO.I WILL WHERE A P HAT EVERY MUTHAFUCKIN TIME I HAVE A PHOTO SHOOT AND IM STILL GONE GET MY RESPECT,SELL HELLA RECORDS AND GET HELLA MONEY REGARDLESS.NOBODY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME WEARIN NO DAMN P HAT BUT YO HATIN ASS.U CANT STOP THE WRONGKIND WITH THIS PETTY SHIT.WE ARE OFFICIAL.YOU CANT PULL OUT NO HIDDEN SKELETON'S,EVERYBODY ALREADY SAW ARE FUCK UP'S G,WE DID EVERYTHANG IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SOUTH EAST.I KNOW U FROM SKYLINE AND WE WERENT AROUND EACHOTHER ALOT,BUT U REALLY MISSED SOME SUPER GANGSTA BALLER ASS SHIT.THE MORE U TRY TO KNOCK,THE MORE OFFICIAL SHIT IM GONE PUT UP HERE TO MALKE U LOOK STUPID AND WORSE A HATER.U SHOULD STOP NO.NIGGAS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY KNOW ME PERSONALLY.WE AINT JUST IN DAGO.WE BEEN GOIN OUT OF STATE GETTIN DOWN FOR OVER A DECADE.NIGGAS KNOW US.

Jun 23, 2005
you just offened the whole piru card nigga! you don't give a fuck about no p on no hat blood?now its coming out, how much of a disrespectful btich you are against pirus, then don't wear no p hats then blood, you and tiny doo are in violation,especially when tiny doo was on that murder gang cd talkin about how many pirus you niggas done killed blood, you both are in some serious shit when every piru sees this thread blood,and thats on piru

Aug 15, 2002
50cal said:
I aint never said i was mature and above anything,This is a forum and Im just replying and I know about syndo mob and all that...I did live in dago around late eighties .why did you make it a point to single me out? I didnt start this thread.There are times topics are started not pertaining to music.For you to say they still bloods and wearing a P hat shows me of your knowledge on the subject.Me personally I dont care what another man wears,but you are right topics like this are counter productive,but sometimes there is more then meets the eye.There are certain politics in dago that is making it harder for some to progress,and some artist contribute to it.....It aint a lincoln /skyline ...there is more to the city then that,and alot of talent up and down the board...

I singled you out cuz you have an obvious side in this shit...you try to come off as some neutral advisor but we know you have a side in this argument...and as far as the P hat goes...last time i checked they were Lincoln Park Bloods...lPb so maybe just maybe the P reps for the 2nd initial...yet and still this is a stupid ass thread

Jun 23, 2005
MITCHY SLICK said:
IN OCEANSIDE THEY GOT DEEP VALLEY BLOODS AND THE GOT DEEP VALLEY CRIPS.IN LINCOLN PARK ONE NIGGA WENT OFF TO JAIL BEFORE THERE WAS BLOODS OR CRIPS ANYWHERE AROUND THE AREA AND TRIED TO COME HOME ON SOME CRIP SHIT AND THE NIGGAS IN THE NIEGHBORHOOD WASNT HAVEN IT.THE HOMIES THEN WERENT BLOODS OR CRIPS,BUT THEY NEW THEY WERENT GONNA BE CRIPS.THEY ROLLED BLOOD AND WHOEVER HE WAS HANGIN WIT UP OUT THE SET AND LINCOLN PARK PIRU'S BEGAN.AINT NOT ONE NIGGA TODAY THAT'S FROM LINCOLN PARK THAT EVER WAS A CRIP.NOW U CAN TRY AND MAKE SOME OTHER SHIT UP IF U WANT TO BUT U WILL BE DOIN WHAT BITCHES AND HATERS DO.I WILL WHERE A P HAT EVERY MUTHAFUCKIN TIME I HAVE A PHOTO SHOOT AND IM STILL GONE GET MY RESPECT,SELL HELLA RECORDS AND GET HELLA MONEY REGARDLESS.NOBODY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME WEARIN NO DAMN P HAT BUT YO HATIN ASS.U CANT STOP THE WRONGKIND WITH THIS PETTY SHIT.WE ARE OFFICIAL.YOU CANT PULL OUT NO HIDDEN SKELETON'S,EVERYBODY ALREADY SAW ARE FUCK UP'S G,WE DID EVERYTHANG IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SOUTH EAST.I KNOW U FROM SKYLINE AND WE WERENT AROUND EACHOTHER ALOT,BUT U REALLY MISSED SOME SUPER GANGSTA BALLER ASS SHIT.THE MORE U TRY TO KNOCK,THE MORE OFFICIAL SHIT IM GONE PUT UP HERE TO MALKE U LOOK STUPID AND WORSE A HATER.U SHOULD STOP NO.NIGGAS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY KNOW ME PERSONALLY.WE AINT JUST IN DAGO.WE BEEN GOIN OUT OF STATE GETTIN DOWN FOR OVER A DECADE.NIGGAS KNOW US.
now you are lien again blood!! stop it!! you just said that there was no niggas from lincoln park who were crips now right? okay then i'm a pull your card then blood, is it not true that jack nasty and his brother federated were not crips befor turning into lincoln park?they used to be from 47 nieghborhood crips nigga you know that blood! stop it with the lies keep it real like you say you do

Jun 23, 2005
every body from southeast knows that those niggas used to be from 47 nieghborhood crip blood,not to mention green eyes the rapper,didn't he used to be from westcoast crips?lets keep it real like you say blood com on stop it with the lies

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
Wallnutz said:
. But fa real this is a music board dont turn this into the wack ass east co co board. they talk all the gang shit on there cuz theres no good music that concerns that board.

you say that but look at the way so cal forum has turned....racism and gang banging....

the mods in ECCR forum have cleaned that shit up by booting out the cats who come thru to talk shit on the forum and also killing anything that is just over the top....so kill that noise becuz its not hard to find some internet banging in the so cal forum

and if you really want no one to talk shit on here with dumb ass threads like this one posted by a so cal native "bigpluck" then just close it...its not hard....

and to mitchy....just let it be man you know whats true homie ...if they really wanna get at you and i wouldnt think its hard to find you......nah mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.