Why are you in the military or thinking about joining?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2002
HAHA.........I'm trying to do like 3 things at once! I acctually have a pretty good career right now. I love cars and working on them but I'll just keep that as a side hobby of mine!

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Lane is no mud-duck fa sho, but she's a pisces so her freak factor is about a 9/10.

Anyhow, I too have heard stories of the females that are in Job Corps. My dad was in to learn auto mechanics here in Sac and I would overhear his conversations (ok, so I was eavesdropping) with his friends.

Nov 8, 2002
Well thank you Deep thought and yes I am a pisces but my freak factor is only displayed when Iam seriously involved with someone! When I was in Job Corps it was crazy! Alot of the femalez were sleeping with everyone thare....Alot of teen's were having baby's and catching diseases! I think I was too interested in cars for all that! And makin money........!

Talus

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
I just joined the United States Army for multiple reasons...some of which I realized going thru the enlistment process..

1)My first reason was to get out on my own and do something positive
2 )after talking to a reqruiter i realized that i would also get payed a nice amount of money..which ill just stack up seeing as how the army pays for basic expensis food,clothing.housing ect..
3)I know that no job i could take on while being a full time student in college would be enough to pay the bills and put cash away for a rainy day
4 )after going down to the MEPS (where you sign up) I was talking to this dude named mike who was shipping out the next day..matter of fact i takled to alot of people..all of which already had a sense of comradery and eyes on a common goal.Something i never really felt with the general public...No one really gives a fuck about the next man when your walking down the street.In the Army Everyone looks out for eachother everyone is like family..
5)while talking to people at the MEPS I just had this over whelming feeling of knowing exactly what i should be doing..and i feel like being in the army is my path..its my nitch.
6) the list goes on and on ill spare you the super long post unless someone wants me to come back on here and chop some more up