Whuts the tightest best E-40 Quote??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
"Uh-huh; barbecue or mildew, hhhoe?
Ssshit heh
My fetti has a first name - it's E-A-R-L
About my mail, ssshit!
Nigga you know I'm up in this motherfucker, on a good one!
Fffuck yes!!"

pop ya collar intro

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
"I dip down tha AVE. wit my woofers cookin/ All tha little High School girls be lookin". E-40 on Slumper.

That quote got me laughing tha first time I heard it.,

Aug 2, 2004
i kno all da best

Mr. ViNN707 said:
Talk to me I'll talk back.
gotta say dey abc's baccwordz its over/shyt i caint say my abc's baccwordz when im sober/

if u see me n a fight witta bear dont helpme nigga help tha bear

if the oven aint workin den its freezin cold we open up the oven and turn on the stove

bitch it aint like u sum kind uv notch r summ...bitch im lutenant roast a botch i thought u knowin

square az a box uv appple jaccs

top of the line line carlos rassi

Nov 3, 2004
drink beer with potatoes and gravy its not to late to become a savage.....
also..

as a youngster i never knew nathan, that disobedient ass child in the neighborhood , u know the onethe police was chasing
down and dirty bout my props, 11 years old, extra manish hardheaded slanging rocks

Aug 8, 2004
All the E-40 fans wanna know why it's so noticeable
that none of E-40 's lyrics ain't ever been in the Source Hip-Hop Quotables
To tell you the truth it's kind of erkin me cause see it's not that I'm rappin to fast
ya'll just listening to slow.

Oct 23, 2003
n9newunsixx5150 said:
"If she was a car she would be a Mercedez. If she were Pat Benetar I'd take her back to the 80's. Hit me with your best shot, girl I'm off that Bailey's."
LOL

This thread is classic..

"I put on my clown suit and get to clownin' like Circus Vargas/ if i was a tool in a shed/ id be the sharpest"

"When a ballatician talks, everybody listens/ Im ghetto, ghetto like Church's Chicken"