Who's getting a pair of the McFly's???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ugly or not, if they were affordable i'd buy them in a heartbeat. shit, they're the shoes from back to the future 2!!!! lol

p.s. that pic defy posted on the first page was some homemade shit, these are the actual shoes.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Only a few people on this site know this, but I'm a Marty McFly impersonator at the annual street performers festival each summer here in Canada. I'm hella, going to buy those to enhance my costume. The homemade ones I made following a YouTube tutorial just ain't cutting it no more.

Jul 25, 2007
them shits is like the male version of these shits that make me wanna slap a bitch whoever wheres them because they are annoying to look at.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
If I wanted my shoes to glow I'd go back to 1988 and wear some LA Gears

If I wanted to wear some shoes from a movie I'd rather wear space jams

If I wanted to wear some shoes that go up to my knees I'd rather wear some of those mexican boots with the 20" toes
Yeah, but what happens when you wanna do all 3 at once?

That's where the McFlys come in

Jun 21, 2005
Holy shit good luck on trying to get some.. all the shoes are gonna be put on ebay... around 4 grand rite now lol . all the money is going to the Michael J. Fox Foundation in the hopes of finding a cure for Parkinson's disease....

The less good news? Well, in the larger scope of things, there isn't any bad news. Parkinson's is a terrible disease and benefiting the search for a cure is always a good thing. For sneakerheads looking to score the shoe of their lifetime though, the Air Mags is going to be really hard to come by as only 1500 pairs will be made. Even harder is that each pair will be put up for auction on eBay. The auction starts tonight at 11:30 EST at nikemag.eBay.com