Who's been to the ER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
^
surely..

ur gall bladder produces bile.. if u dont eat right u begin to form minerals in it.. when one of those lil rock minerals gets stuck in the tube that connects your gall bladder to your stomache.. your gall bladder begins compressing to push it out.. u can herniate your gall bladder if the stone is stuck in there good and u can bleed to death.. it feelz like a balloon getting bigger and bigger in your stomache and u begin vomiting and getting tunnel vision from the pain.. the only treatment they have for it are pain medz.. vicodin/weed etc.. i had to be hauled in an ambulance because my attack was 3 hours in already and i began getting pale and too the point of passing out... u can also get jaundice from it... which is a yellowing of the skin and the eyes... if u have more then 3 attacks your doc will suggest u get it removed...its considered one of those parts that u dont need now-a-dayz

moral of the story..

EAT RIGHT PEOPLE!!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
UNFORTUNATELY, IVE BEEN TO THE E.R. OF L.A. COUNTY U.S.C GENERAL HOSPITAL ONCE... NOT A VERY NICE SIGHT!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GUY ON THE GURNEY NEXT TO YOU DIES FROM HIS GUNSHOT WOUNDS, AND YOURE IN THERE FOR SIMILAR INJURIES... IT WAS A FUCKED UP AFTERNOON... I WAS LAYIN THERE, BLEEDIN, AND WHEN THE DOCTORS TOOK MY PANTS OFF, MY EIGHTH THAT I HAD IN MY POCKET FELL OUT, AND SOME PUNK ASS L.A. COUNTY POLICE GAVE ME A FUCKIN TICKET... FUCKIN PIG... I ENDED UP GOIN TO JAIL FOR THAT PUNK ASS TICKET... ALL IN ALL, A FUCKED UP DAY...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Jumped by 2 adult scraps when i was 12 - Stitches on head
fallling off 2 story balcony - broken elbow/arm
falling off that big ass tree behind the SSF library - head stitches
being sick like 5x
3 sprained ankles
Stepped on a board/ got about 20 little nails stuck in my foot - tetanus shots
severe ankle sprain (i was in ER so long i watched a whole giants/Angels world series game and news)
bike accident - sprained wrist

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
was five minutes away from dying.....from an asthma attack.....dtarted on the way home from fairfield..was driving like 95.....almost past out made it to kaiser...walked straight into the er....told mike when it first started what to say cus i knewwhen i got there i woundt be able to talk.....they got me to a bed....shot me full of steroids.....gave me hella other shit i could finally kinda breath.....i have no clue why it happend...but imagine breathing through one of those coffe stiring straws...the lil red two tiny hole ones....anyways they thought i was on drugs and kept asking me what i was on or what i did.....then they finally believed me....i was there for like 5 hours.....when i was better hey said if i had gotten there 5 minutes later i would have died......i was almost blue when i got there..............scary ass shit....and they didnt know what started it.....