White Speaker Van

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
rose town ryda said:
. lemme guess they pulled up in a white van, haha
they probably also hit this dumbfuck up as he was coming out of the bank with cash in his hands with the words "sucker" stamped on his stupid forehead....lmao.

Dec 30, 2003
home theater scam?

anyone ever get the guy who comes up to you with the accidental "over ordered" $2400 home theater system????

well i did.... and i bought it.... googled it later... found it to be a scam....

Dec 30, 2003
well its real shit.... but i googled it and found hella shit on ripoffreport.com people are saying its like some 40 dollar speakers... brand is olin ross?? or some shit..... ill post up some pics later... dude only got 160 from me... fuckin made it sound like the best offer ever.

Dec 30, 2003
basically dude came up to me and my girl at best buy in union city... and was like i just did this job over in milpitas or someshit installing this guys home theater system and my company was only supposed to get one box but they fucked up and gave him 3??.... he showed me magazine ads saying its a $2400 set and he was asking me to give him 1000 bucks but i said i only had 160... and he took it................ but google and all thsoe sites got HELLA reports of guys doin this shit all over selling some wack ass speakers and showing false reciepts and false ads... even fox did a story on it

Dec 6, 2005
well shit dnt u think if sum foo selling a Home Theater for 1000 but only getting 160 4rm u in return didnt sound like a scam 2 u? u trippin u scammed urself i woulda at least checked da shit inside da fuckin box

Jun 4, 2004
Not only do they hustle Speakers.... some guy comes by at least once a month with a story about I got this equipment, air compressor, generator, power washer... retails for thousands... we were doing a sale at a convention and the boss doesn't want this coming back... willing to sell for half of retail... $4,000 or $5,000....

LMAO go to Harbor Freight... same junk... lower price... guy never stops.. he should be back around any day now...

Never Buy Anything off a truck, out the trunk, etc... if it is too good to be true 99% of the time it is a rip off.....

Could be Counterfeit Chinese Crap... if "name brand" Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, etc... or Chinese Knock Off garbage..... I have seen some cheap ass shit at the swap meets....

If your going to buy Car Audio bring someone with you that knows about Car Audio or don't complain when your amp burst into flames and your woofer cone is wedged to your ceiling after playing some Dru Down...

No I never been hustled... I actually know Car Audio... and know a good deal or not... you can find some good deals, but not from a guy in a parkinglot.

Dec 30, 2003
lol dont mean to be harsh man, i guess i would know better cuz i have read of those scams all the time. it is pretty suspicious to go down from a G to 160....
haha yea..... oh well the amp at least is ok i hooked up to some different speakers and it aint too bad..... ill let u kno if my house burns down lol

May 4, 2002
LOL at gettin owned by these dudes. ive only been encountered by these fucks like 5 times. everytime i asked them to see the "speakers" and they left everytime. geeeez i wonder why?