White Speaker Van

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Does anyone else have these in their city?

People roll up in a van trying to sell speakers (for home entertainment) for dirt cheap. Each van having a different story (extra one on the job site, ordered too many, etc.) of how they came up on brand new speakers and are willing to let them go for a fourth of the cost.

Such a scam. The speakers suck ass.

You can look up "white speaker van" on any search engine and it will come up.

I've been approached at least 5 times in the last month. They are taking over...

Dec 3, 2005
this shit has been going on for so long, that is one of the oldest hustles, cats make a fuckin grip off that shit. some of them actually have decent shit and some have bogus shit, but this is definately an old thing in my area at least. i know a few guys who have done this all around the country

Dec 4, 2006
yeah..i always see the white van in my neighborhood...they always hit me up..but i tell them.."i buy my shit only from certified shops"

Dec 3, 2005
i was just talkin bout cats selling speakers and electronics outta cars, not white van speakers exclusively, they look booboo though

lol @ this at the bottom of the wikipedia page:

"See also

Mark (victim)"

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
definitely got hit up on Market in the 'sco. i was with my weenie ass roommate and this fool rolls up and he's like "aye, i got these speakers, blah blah..." and my roommates like "um, no thanks" and the fool goes "NAH, I GOT THESE SPEAKERS" and starts yelling and shit. i just laughed my ass off.

May 6, 2002
The boxes and the speakers themsevles look really nice, and they even dump money to put an ad in the magazine saying "see, it retails for $2500"

I've never bought any, but I admit I was tempted to the first time they hit me up.

Jul 24, 2002
just got scammed

dude came up too me and talked me into buying a home theater system, said it was worth 3000.. you know how fools be doin it.. so i thought i was coming up! ,talked him down to 160 for it. i had a feeling about it alittle to late and looked the name up on the net DIVINCI SOUND AND BASS platinum series D-6.. and a fuckin scam shield came up on this thing. but the thing that sold me on it was they showed me a cataloge with the msrp of 3,000 for this.. nope that catalog was a scam too.. damn they got me good haha, the whole nine yards.. shit thousands of people online are sayin they got gotten by this, from here all the way to canada. but i cant really complain about this shit, it sounds good, nice bass..glad i didnt fork out 5 to 7hundred like most of these m'fuckas

any of you sicness members come across one of these fools sellin this system, beat there ass and rob them, its cheaply made

Jan 5, 2006
i wont buy nothing off the streets, and if i do..i take the floor sample they got.. its like nah i dont want those bullshit boxes stuffed withphone books, i want the actual product in your hand. Thats how you come up.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Ghostly said:
dude came up too me and talked me into buying a home theater system, said it was worth 3000.. you know how fools be doin it.. so i thought i was coming up! ,talked him down to 160 for it. i had a feeling about it alittle to late and looked the name up on the net DIVINCI SOUND AND BASS platinum series D-6.. and a fuckin scam shield came up on this thing. but the thing that sold me on it was they showed me a cataloge with the msrp of 3,000 for this.. nope that catalog was a scam too.. damn they got me good haha, the whole nine yards.. shit thousands of people online are sayin they got gotten by this, from here all the way to canada. but i cant really complain about this shit, it sounds good, nice bass..glad i didnt fork out 5 to 7hundred like most of these m'fuckas

any of you sicness members come across one of these fools sellin this system, beat there ass and rob them, its cheaply made
you are an ass