Which burger is the best? Big Mac wanna be thread!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which burger is the best big mac wannabe?

• Total voters
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Once again the majority of you miss the point of the thread, of course the double-double is the best cheeseburger out of the group, but to the question of a better Big Mac knock off the title goes to the Big Carl. The Bonus Jack was hella disappointing.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Nations gooooooooooo. Thats my favorite part about seeing my old bitch she lives right next to nations on san pablo in el cerrito... Or is that south rich right there?
that's san pablo...

it's closer to central richmond than south richmond, i think...

but anyways, co-sign on wtf @ leaving out the double western burger.

and fuck big macs. the big mac is a wanna be big carl...

oh yeah, and bud's burger in vallejo on sonoma blvd. shits on anything and everything. holla.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
i haven't tried the Big Carl (didn't know about it until now). I'll have to try it when i go to Carl's Jr.

right now i'm messing with these:

Western from Carl's Jr (w/ Crisscut Fries & Ranch)

Angry Whopper from Burger King

Jalapeno Burger from Carl's Jr

Sirloin Burger from Jack in the Box (w/ Curly fries and ranch)

Deluxe Burger(i can eat 3 of these w/ fries and a shake) from Dick's

and I miss my In N Out excursions. If they were set up shop up here in Wa state...I'd be a happier resident.

May 1, 2009
When it comes to fast food burgers one of The best is the Big Hardee. Its like a Big Mac except better and cheaper. It has more meat less bread and better quality. The other are the stackers at BK. This is my favorite. The other is the baconator at Wendys.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
When it comes to fast food burgers one of The best is the Big Hardee. Its like a Big Mac except better and cheaper. It has more meat less bread and better quality. The other are the stackers at BK. This is my favorite. The other is the baconator at Wendys.
Big Hardee=Big Carl & it looks good, but I might have to pass (trying to see if I can ever fit into size 34's ever again). I got to say Carl's Jr AKA Hardees, got some of the best fast food tho..

Feb 23, 2006

no 4x4 from in n out?
What! Could u realy order that? If so how do I ask for that....A while back before I even know about that animal style. Homeboy gave me 20 bucks told me go inside in n out get 3mealz he was buying I got off the ride when I was walking in they yelled out get them animal style I was like WTF I walk back to the car what u say u fucking with me they like tell the cashier u want them animal style.I was like fuck you I ain't stupid u think I'm going to go inthere and make a fool of my self fuck you we all got piss I hop in the ride I ain't hungry go get it your self we took of with no food.then I asked around and I heard they do that at in n out.haha I order it every time I go to that place

Nov 15, 2007
What! Could u realy order that? If so how do I ask for that....A while back before I even know about that animal style. Homeboy gave me 20 bucks told me go inside in n out get 3mealz he was buying I got off the ride when I was walking in they yelled out get them animal style I was like WTF I walk back to the car what u say u fucking with me they like tell the cashier u want them animal style.I was like fuck you I ain't stupid u think I'm going to go inthere and make a fool of my self fuck you we all got piss I hop in the ride I ain't hungry go get it your self we took of with no food.then I asked around and I heard they do that at in n out.haha I order it every time I go to that place
LOL THATS THE FUNNIEST STORY, cuzz everytime i tell someone to get animal they do the same fucking thing... its true story

you could order 7 pieces of cheese and 7 burgers if you wanted...

just tell them like 3 by 3 animal or 4 by 4 or 5 by 5... you know, they even got other secret items on the menu... you can get your frys animal style too, theres a open face burger called the flying dutchmen... in n out gos!

theres a website that tells you it all, do a search for in n out secret menu... itll show up.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
u ever eat at mihms in menasha ? they got insane butter burgers sheesh

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
what u wrote makes no sense