where da hell GameTight, str8dank, my folk from efnet IRC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
I once posted an article around here about 8-9 years ago citing this type of behavior as beneficial to obscure and underground artists, but some people wouldn't believe any of it lol.

I think after the heyday of Napster, the best place to find some hidden gems was Audiogalaxy for me. I remember downloading a track off their site by Msane called "Resurrection", and I would hold onto it for a brief period until I had a HD crash. Despite sharing the song with a handful people, I wasn't able to ever find it again. Meanwhile Audiogalaxy was shut down and watered down. My last hope was to contact Msane about it, and his response was the following lol: "man, i did that trac like in 98 and never used it. i sold it to a compilation in houston texas. i have a new album finished called " coast 2 coast hustlin "
featuring , bubba sparx, the nappy roots, jay tee, the de, balance and many more.
" Yes, those were the days... and like with many others, those p2p file sharing programs revolutionized the industry. I would buy that song in a heartbeat if I saw it for sale but alas you can't even find a reference for it, let alone that it even existed.
Of all the Napsters, Kazaas, and Limewire type of apps, AudioGalaxy was by far the best in my opinion. Too bad it didn't last very long.

Props: Lu_ and Lu_