Whatz in a name???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2004
PGBD said:
Hey TROLL, someone's trying to fault you and salt you up (if you weren't aware). Why have they come to a message board and not in person to do it? I couldn't tell you. Look into.
I noticed that too. But I guess Troll is ignoring this *person*. Most folks who insult on the internet aren't able to do shit in person. Just goes to show how much the internet means to Troll's detractor.

Aug 8, 2003
CannibalCrow said:
I like your name, Troll.

I'd keep it the same, and just create your own new *image* for it. Do what you do, and be who you are, and everything will fall into place.
Thx crow...i think ill do dat..

as for salting my name i dunno where u guyz see this but i kno i got people who dont like me on here and ur right... LOL i could care less.. ever scince the east co co shook the vermin out they been wandering with a chip on their shoulder cuz they got regulated on..

Jun 27, 2002
i would cut you face up ad make yourself hideous and use that as a gimmick...be the ugliest most unhappy rapper on earth....and write song bitching about being ugly...reverse psychology dictates you should have women throwing themselves at you....

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
PUTO YOU KNOW YOU GOT SOME CRAZY HANG NAIL AND A RACK OF LAMB ON YOUR SHOLDER?....AND WHY YOU WEARING ONE ONE DOPE MAN NIKE?....WHERES THE OTHE ONE?......UNDA DA BRIGE,....BAY OR GOLDEN STATE?