Whatz in a name???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
As i sit here and light this blunt i cant help but contemplate the trials and tribulations i kno that are on my way... foolz hear the name "troll" and think of some white skater kat with a mop top.. maaan anybody who knoz me in person kno what im about.. but i been thinking... if imma try too get this muzik shit crackin wtf kinda play will some kat named "troll" get??? I kno narrow minded peeple will hear the name and pass judgement on that and will disregard my skillz.. not one homie of mine has said that he'z feelin that alias of mine..

so my question iz.. if u ain feelin somebodiez alias would u even feel them on the lyrical tip??.. be real now.. i kno it soundz good too say "nah itz all about the spitz" but itz a hollow compliment too urself if itz a lie..

Jun 27, 2002
stop.....put down the blunt and come out with your hands up....!!!!....

on a side note....look how far a dumb name like M&M got.......you just gotta switch up the spelling, try TROLE ? or TAROLL ? T.ROLL....TRUH-OHL....
make it work....maybe base your rap career around a famous person ( i.e John Gotti, Frank Nitty, Al Capone,etc) or a famous movie....such as

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
TROLL said:
As i sit here and light this blunt i cant help but contemplate the trials and tribulations i kno that are on my way... foolz hear the name "troll" and think of some white skater kat with a mop top.. maaan anybody who knoz me in person kno what im about.. but i been thinking... if imma try too get this muzik shit crackin wtf kinda play will some kat named "troll" get??? I kno narrow minded peeple will hear the name and pass judgement on that and will disregard my skillz.. not one homie of mine has said that he'z feelin that alias of mine..

so my question iz.. if u ain feelin somebodiez alias would u even feel them on the lyrical tip??.. be real now.. i kno it soundz good too say "nah itz all about the spitz" but itz a hollow compliment too urself if itz a lie..

I'm feelin' you on that shit mane....like in the flows page during the battles, everyone used the "under the bridge:, "bump on the nose", "billy goat gruff" shit...people are narrow minded mane, and only associate words with what they know....

do you mane, once people hear your music, the name won't be a factor. I NEVER bought a CD because dude had a fresh name, it was because the music is tight.

Ice Cube, Ice T, Webbie, Bow Wow, and all these old mutha fuckas runnin' around with 'lil-in front of their name, all sell because of the music, not the "cool" names. not comparing you to them..just the obscure names...sure the name helps(??) with recognition, but I don't really think that radio is ready for Norteno Rap to hit the waves just yet...you gotta make a girlie song like your boy 'LIL ROB (see..that 'lil shit) he's a scrap, and they forget all about his affiliations, because Mommas and daughters have his song as thier ringtone. LOL feel me..........
holler at me "stackmaster troll" (your new Hip-hop sounding name..LOL) I got somethin for ya!!

peace

Jun 27, 2002
TROLL LOC THE KILLA

KILLA TROLL

TROLL'LWHOOPYOASS.COM

TROLLGOTTAGUN LOC

YOUNG TROLL

TROLL NUT

T-ROLL

"INSERT ARTIST NAME HERE " PRESENTS "TROLL"

LIL TROLL DA SAV

TROLL THA HEADHUNTER

T-REEZY

T. DIDDY

T-HOVA

TROLL THE ALMIGHTY

SUPER-MEGA-DOODOODUMB-ALPHA-HYPER HYPHY REMIX FEATURING TROLL, KEAK DA SNEAK....ETC

TROLL LOC THE COMPILATION FEAT SPM, SICX, JASON WILLIAMS, ROBERT BLAKE,GIRLSCOUT TROOP #43, IKE TURNER, ORENTHAL LOC,BIG LURCH, 4-TAY, R.KELLY AND MANY MORE

May 14, 2002
I personally think the name is pretty coo'
its all about spits playa
T.R.O.L.L.
or T.ROLL
is pretty coo too
or T-ROLL
then you could make the mean something or it would be a lil mystery gimmick shit... i dunno but dont stress of the name mayne. its a battle fools gonna talk smack about anthing they can get thier hands on:p

Jun 5, 2004
as long as its a name you can remember than i dont think it matters.

but when its a name like:

J-bizzlefizzel
G-Dub Click
K-Deezy
P.K.D.T.G.S.Z.
D-Dog

or some random ass name, it sounds generic, u kno? at least troll stands out.