whats your best bay song this year so far?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2006
i thought i was out of it when it came to bay slaps.. i haven't gone on siccness in a minute

but from the looks of the songs ya'll chose.. i haven't missed much

the bay needs to step up and give me somethin' i can feel again.. i'm losing interest

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
IM TRYNA DO SUM OL SKOOL BAY SHIT FRUM BACK IN THE DAY KUZ ITS WAT I GREW UP ON BUH ITS HARD GETTIN FOOS IN THE STUDIO, SEEMS EVERYBODY LAZY OR JUS WANNA BE STUPID DUMB HYPEE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE{NO HATE} BUH MY MIXXTAPE SHOULD BE SOMETHING 2 PUT U BACK LIKE U WAS BUMPN SUM 93 SHIT OR SUMTHAN..IT WONT DISSAPOINT

Jan 18, 2006
I was gonna say from the hood but it came out last year. This year hasnt been that good imo as far as bay rap goes. I gotta go with "Diego to the bay" and i hate to give messy marv credit cuz hes way overrated but i find it very fitting that i chose that one cuz its been such a weak year.

Aug 25, 2005
too many to list...but i'll just say my favorite album from the bay this year is probably also the most underrated and least talked about...Messy Marv Presents The Click Clack Gang's Gutta Mob...every song on that shit go hella hard...

actually i'd take the album and add a couple of the click clack tracks off Fillmoe Nation Vol. 1 and make it even better...just some straight cali mob shit taking it back to the roots

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Banga Dance Remix - J Stalin
Young Man, Profilin, & I Ain't Seen Nothin - Shady Nate
Popos - Turf Talk
Playin wit My Nose - Messy Marv
Wet - Beeda Weeda
Aspen - Jacka
Fighting The Feds & Get Paper - Husalah