Whats more important to you??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What is more important to you?

• Total voters

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^I'VE BEEN TO CALI MORE THAN ONCE PLAYA. I'M 2-0 AT THEM SICCNESS BBQ. TOO BAD THEY CANCELLED THIS LAST ONE. BELIEVE ME PLAYA, IT AIN'T AS DRASTIC AS THEY MAKE IT SEEM. AND FOR THE RECORD, WHY YOU MAKIN' IT SEEM LIKE IT'S A COLORADO VS. CALI THANg?

Aug 8, 2003
ok heres a quik curveball to the question and those who responded saftey and security...

if your liberties and freedom are taken away and we lived in a government controlled by a regime... are we any safer?

Mar 12, 2005
For anyone that says Security, that means you're willing to get on your knees and suck dick for protection. Excuse my vulgar language and expression, but we're born into this world as a free person and a free soul, and I'd be damned if some bitch ass dictator or some law restricts us from enjoying our freedom. Sooner or later people we will be fighting for our freedoms, and when and if that time comes, some of us will be fighting more to stay alive. Fuck security, what good is security if you aren't even free. It's like being a slave, and being under the supervision of your master, you're still gonna die! Give me Liberty or give me death, because I won't go out like a punk in God's eyes, I'll fight for what's right, in the most non-violent way! America isn't the best country, it happens to be the most liberated country with more opportunities, but we make the country, the country doesn't make us, AND FUCKIN REMEMBER THAT! GOD BLESS OUR FREEDOM, AND DAMN THIS FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY! Troll you already know where I'm coming from, both from a Religious and Political Stand point!

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
For anyone who voted Liberties, it means you are a naive bumblefuck that doesn't understand the concept of security or liberty in the first place.

Liberty means NO TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. You can't force people to be equal.....that'd be taking away their freedom. You can't force white people to go to school with Black or Mexican people, and can't force them to pay for Black or Mexican schools either.

Liberty means NO TAXES. You can't force the rich to pick up the slack for the poor.

Liberty means it's OK to SELL CRACK to 6-year olds. All drugs would be legal, and so would all drug activity. We couldn't just set some line in the sand, like 18 years old--once again, that'd be taking away our Freedom.

Liberty means your daughter's 6th grade teacher, or soccer coach, or anyone else, also has the option of fucking her, because it isn't against the law...that'd be infringing on their right to fuck little kids. Once again, couldn't set an age there.....that'd be violating your infant child's freedoms.

There'd be no public schools or soccer teams or Cub Scouts or any of that shit in the first place.

Liberty means ALL of these things, because UNCHECKED LIBERTY more or less amounts to ANARCHY.

The ONLY way this country survives is because we jack Rich people and make them pay for shit, SEVERELY violating their freedoms. Don't even sit here and act like checking out your library records or writing legislation to let us detain foreigners somehow means martial law is right around the corner.

But hey, if you think a curfew and not allowing protests, would somehow be better than finding out your 11 year old daughter is on crack and got knocked up by the school crossing guard because she "felt" she was "old enough" to make the decisions for herself (and no law was in place to tell her she was dead wrong).......then by all means.

Feel free to go start your own country: Stupidfuckistan.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
"safety, security" probably equals a police state or leads to a lack of freedom......

But if for not that, I think that would be a good idea having safety, security, liberty and freedom mixed together, but not too much of "police state-like", I dunno

Aug 8, 2003
Dirty Shoez said:
Liberty means it's OK to SELL CRACK to 6-year olds. All drugs would be legal, and so would all drug activity. We couldn't just set some line in the sand, like 18 years old--once again, that'd be taking away our Freedom.

Liberty means your daughter's 6th grade teacher, or soccer coach, or anyone else, also has the option of fucking her, because it isn't against the law...that'd be infringing on their right to fuck little kids. Once again, couldn't set an age there.....that'd be violating your infant child's freedoms.
wow.. look very close people, someone who doesnt want to be free will make extreme examples because they choose to not throw morality or even LAW into the equation..

Mar 12, 2005
Dirty Sanchez said:
But hey, if you think a curfew and not allowing protests, would somehow be better than finding out your 11 year old daughter is on crack and got knocked up by the school crossing guard because she "felt" she was "old enough" to make the decisions for herself (and no law was in place to tell her she was dead wrong).......then by all means.
First of All dumbass wouldn't it be your fault if she's on CRACK! Secondly, what's wrong with being A True Well Mannered Vigilante?! You might as well live on your knees, and not for the sake of just living, but you know what I mean.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Pure Life said:
how will safety and security will bring you freedom/liberties?

IE: anyone being kept at a "PSYCHO WARD" is suppossed to be there for their own securities and safetyness...but that person does not have no liberty or freedom....

alot of people dont know shit sometimes...
Pure life, how can you live happily without safety and security? What if like let's say, you made it rich and living in mansion and there's no security and safety at all, and some motherfucker's mad and jealous of you and your success....then, plans jump in on your mansion and you're fucked......therefore, since there's no safety and security, everything would be like, "nothing happened", "same shit everyday", or people would be like, "oh well, try to survive yourself"

Or say, there's an epidemic outbreak, and there's no safety and security and you enjoy the place you're living in, how are you going to try to survive youself?

Aug 8, 2003
Y-S said:
Pure life, how can you live happily without safety and security? What if like let's say, you made it rich and living in mansion and there's no security and safety at all, and some motherfucker's mad and jealous of you and your success....then, plans jump in on your mansion and you're fucked......therefore, since there's no safety and security, everything would be like, "nothing happened", "same shit everyday", or people would be like, "oh well, try to survive yourself"
ok lets put the extreme example on the flipside..

u got this big ass mansion, and u know that hella muffuccas want to get into your shit.. u go thru the extent of putting cameras everywhere, hiring security and putting pass codes on your doorz, bullet proof glass, retinal scanners the whole works.. and on your way home from the store one day u realize someone ransacked your shit, never even knowin that it was the dood who installed your alarmz... :eyecross:

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Yeah.

Well, I was speaking of more like, getting your own mansion siezed by a group of gangs or terrorists (what i mean terrorists is by whether international, national, or local ones). That would be another example also, too.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
TROLL said:
wow.. look very close people, someone who doesnt want to be free will make extreme examples because they choose to not throw morality or even LAW into the equation..
It's called an argument, good sir. See, you take two sides--make yours seem moderate and the other extreme--and then you work towards the median. You "Fight for the middle", if you will. I know it seems strange, but i've seen it work.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Stockton209SS said:
First of All dumbass wouldn't it be your fault if she's on CRACK! Secondly, what's wrong with being A True Well Mannered Vigilante?! You might as well live on your knees, and not for the sake of just living, but you know what I mean.
10 year olds smoking crack and prostituting themselves. Perfectly legal. Enough said.

At least safety and security keeps you ALIVE. With "liberty", all you get is rich people HOARDING their cash and poor people living like pieces of shit.

In fact, they wouldn't even get to live paycheck to paycheck. There would be no minimum wage. No maximum hours. No fucking "overtime". You'd get paid whatever scraps and pocket change the rich people felt like paying you, and if you didn't like it, you'd have the "freedom" to go fuck yourself and die.