Whats more important to you??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What is more important to you?

• Total voters
Aug 8, 2003
hm?

Poll: Most feel civil liberties not harmed by war on terror::

CNN) -- Most Americans do not believe the Bush administration has gone too far in restricting civil liberties as part of the war on terror, a new CNN poll released Thursday suggests.

While 39 percent of the 1,013 poll respondents said the Bush administration has gone too far, 34 percent said they believe the administration has been about right on the restrictions, according to the Opinion Research Corp. survey. Another 25 percent said the administration has not gone far enough.

Asked whether Bush has more power than any other U.S. president, 65 percent of poll respondents said no. Thirty-three percent said yes. Of those who said yes, a quarter said that was bad for the country. (View poll results)

Seventy-two percent of poll respondents said they believe the size of the federal government has increased in the past four years. Twenty percent believe it has decreased, and 8 percent had no opinion.

Fifty-eight percent of poll respondents said they would not want their son or daughter to grow up to be president. Fifty-six percent, however, said they would want their child to grow up to be a member of Congress.

The last three questions were asked of a half sample, or about 507 people.

The telephone poll was conducted October 20-22. The sampling error was plus or minus 3 percentage points for questions asked of the full sample and plus or minus 4.5 percentage points for questions asked of the half sample.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/10/25/poll.bush/index.html

Stealth

May 8, 2002
One of my high school teachers said that every single president is more powerful than the one before him. It was about 5 years ago so I dont remember exactly what he said, but it made a shitload of sense. One of the questions on the final was "Who had more power as a president, George Bush or Abraham Lincoln"?

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Equality != Freedom -- You can have either one or the other. It's a sliding scale thing.

That having been said, Security is most important. Go ask some people from Tanzania or Bangladesh if they'd rather have "freedoms" like library records that are off limits to the government......or if they'd prefer to be able to walk to the store without getting shot at.

May 16, 2004
you

EDJ said:
^LOOK WHO VOTED FOR SAFETY AND SECURITY. THEY BE IN PC IF THEY WAS LOCCED UP.
haaaaaaaaa yeah right

I choose saftey and security in the sense of government. A secure country is so important because if we were pussy like canada with all the bread that we got someone would take that shit from us.

Before citizens of this country can enjoy freedoms it must be secured from threats of other countries taking our shit away from us.

EDJ you fucking net gangster, your fucking hilarious.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
moonpizzle said:
haaaaaaaaa yeah right

I choose saftey and security in the sense of government. A secure country is so important because if we were pussy like canada with all the bread that we got someone would take that shit from us.

Before citizens of this country can enjoy freedoms it must be secured from threats of other countries taking our shit away from us.

EDJ you fucking net gangster, your fucking hilarious.
NET gANgSTER ON THESE NUTS. FUK THIS gOVERNMENT. YOU THE ONE THAT WANTS PROTECTION. I BET YOU WOULDN'T SAY SHIT TO MY FACE PUNK.

AND LOOK WHO ELSE JOINED THE SAFETY AND SECURITY LIST. LOL