What would you do? (Fucked up neighbors)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
Yes, do shoot out their window. I hope they have broadband in prison.
Some of you dont use logic thinking.

Dec 25, 2003
Do nothing.

If they shoot you with a BB gun, you will know it and they will regret it.

If they don't do shit, your problem is already solved.

They might just be some bullshitters.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
nofx said:
Yes, do shoot out their window. I hope they have broadband in prison.
Some of you dont use logic thinking.

The word is "logical" numb nuts.

And Rose Town had a good point, they could fuck your house/car up. I'd go with the passive approach I described earlier. Plus, then it's on them cause they threatened you.

C

CCCUser925

be the smart one..and ignore them....that single bullet can cost you your freedom...

get a few of your peoples together and confront them on a one on one type of shit..

PLAY IT SMART HOMIE! good luck!

Nov 24, 2003
Fuck all the Nancy boy shit. As soon as you heard they were planning on shooting at you with whatever, you shoulda been at their front door ready to throw down. Even if you get your ass whopped, at least you went out like a man.

Dec 25, 2003
Mr. Nice Guy said:
Fuck all the Nancy boy shit. As soon as you heard they were planning on shooting at you with whatever, you shoulda been at their front door ready to throw down. Even if you get your ass whopped, at least you went out like a man.
Real men eat spreads.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
be the smart one and don't listen to the female. she's the instager in this.......wait until shit happens and then do something.......

when you get hit by a bb or a bb causes damage to your property.......THEN DO SOMETHING.......at least it gives you probable cause to injure someone in retaliation.......but be smart about your moves and don't go overboard and end up in jail...lol........the siccness wouldn't want that........

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
Stealth gonna be on the next "when keepin it real goes wrong" episode.
Hahaha

killahoe666 said:
get their email address and send them HATE mail!!!!!!!!!1 thas triple og stature
I was actually thinkin about tellin them to go on the Siccness and postin up an account and seein if they wanted to throw down when I got my crew backin me. Straight reppin the http all day.

But nah...I went home yesterday and me and my boy just go stoned and sat on the porch and smoked cigs and drank and shit none of those kids ever came outside to even chill on their porch after the girl told them that I wanted to talk to them. But who knows...this should be an ongoing thing after I see them. I'll keep yinz updated.

May 1, 2003
Stealth said:
^ I have a crossbow

$18 at the gunshow with spare charges :)

I just told the girl to let them know that they're supposed to come and talk to me today or else mustynutz' stinkbomb is going into full effect.
Not to clown...but that's not a crossbow.....THIS is a crossbow! 225 pound draw will do you quick and quiet.

EXOMAX CROSSBOW - Deluxe Version - Realtree "HARDWOODS" - 225 lb. Draw, 16.5" Power Stroke, 355-FPS, 3 lb. trigger pull, Manual Safety, with Dissipator Bars Sound & Recoil Suppression System.

Feb 28, 2006
ive had this problem before with some thugs who tried to rob me once. i went 1 of dudes house for a 1 on 1 but dude wasnt home. i let it slide cause i wasnt trying to put my family nor house in danger. BUT, i was thinking if shit happened again, i would just throw a brick thru their window, call him/them out w/ a bat on my hand. if they dont come out, ill start bashing their car windows. << thats what my brother did some neighbor he didnt like.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
Doberman said:
Not to clown...but that's not a crossbow.....THIS is a crossbow! 225 pound draw will do you quick and quiet.

EXOMAX CROSSBOW - Deluxe Version - Realtree "HARDWOODS" - 225 lb. Draw, 16.5" Power Stroke, 355-FPS, 3 lb. trigger pull, Manual Safety, with Dissipator Bars Sound & Recoil Suppression System.

HOW MUCH THAT RUN FOR????