What would you do? (Fucked up neighbors)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
So I was talkin to this girl I know. She was across the street from my house on my neighbors porch. I dont get along with these kids. We've had fist-fights at about 3 in the morning on a few different occasions.

So yesterday I was sittin out on my porch stoned off my ass waitin for my boys to swing through and cop something. I knew that the girl and my neighbors were across the street, but I didn't think much of it cuz I just keep to myself unless they get drunk and talk shit, at which point I walk across the street and scrap with them.

But I talked to the girl this morning and she said that the neighbors have a bb gun and they thought it would be fun to shoot at me since I was an easy target. So I guess she dissuaded them from doing it by telling them that I dont have a bb gun, I have some real guns.

But the more I think about it, these kids are some fucking punk ass suburban rich ass college kids (not much different than me except I'm not a meat head pink popped collar piece of shit) think they can get off talking about shooting their neighbors. I'm really thinkin about givin them a piece of my mind...either by scrapping, talking, or shooting a goddamn bullet through the window when they aren't home.

What the fuck would you do if you found out that some faggots were thinkin about shootin you with a bb gun for fun?

Aug 11, 2003
Lol Hella funny.. How old are these kids? and how old are you. That would make it easier to give advice... and if they are younger then you do you have Little homies to Do the job for you?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm 22...they're between 19-21 I'm guessin. Their porch is on the 4th floor though, its not like I get to their apartment without them buzzin me in.

I'm not trying to turn into some crazy ass gangsta and go nuts, but for real I'm pissed the fuck off.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
^ I have a crossbow

$18 at the gunshow with spare charges :)

I just told the girl to let them know that they're supposed to come and talk to me today or else mustynutz' stinkbomb is going into full effect.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I say step to them and and ask them about that shit all in they face and let them deny it like bitches. if your guns registered let them cats know your strapped, and clown on they bb gun. i shot at people with bb guns when i was like, 12. the fact that they still do that, behind your back much less lets you know they aint got too much heart.

thatll give you peace of mind enough to leave it alone till the next time, and the next time (or if they get wild with you this time) you should just knock one of them out and piss on them. or pour out a little beer for your dead homies on them.

Just judging by your explanation of the situation i dont think they really want it with you to begin with. esp. if it takes getting drunk to talk shit.

Aug 11, 2003
Get an = amount of Homies So you dont get jumped and Call the main guy out and go Headup.

Headup Always sloves the problem.. Unless they are some bitches and Try to call the rollers or pull heat.

Or.. just wait till the guy who lives there is outside by himself and FUck his ass up. Or Catch his homies leaving and Fuck one of them up.

In any case.. if you do somthing.. there is gonna be more Problems, So if you do somthing make sure they know its not a game

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
^^^ haha

Yea I'd do what GAS 1 said. If you gun is registered I'd walk up confront them about it and then just say it in a joking manner 'you know if you try to shoot with that plastic shit I'm going to have to hit you up with this, since it's all I have' and just lift up your shirt to expose it or something. If you do it right I can't imagine them fucking with you again.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Stealth said:
What the fuck would you do if you found out that some faggots were thinkin about shootin you with a bb gun for fun?

I see two options, the blunt approach and the passive approach.

The blunt approach involves walking over there as soon as you see them, telling them you KNOW what's up and see where it goes from there. May as well bring a baseball bat or something incase they wanna act funny and try to shoot you at close range. Cause these people sound like some bitches.

The passive approach is waiting until they do shoot at you, and then shooting at them or beating the shit out of them or whatever.

But this is where the line is clear to me, they told that girl that they were going to do it. They didn't say they were thinking about it or they thought the idea was funny, they said they wanted to do it (unless the girl is lying). So I'd go with the blunt approach and seriously beat the FUCK out of at least 1 of them.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
^^^Your passive approach sounds better. They pull a gun on you. You shoot them. You didnt know it was a bb gun and you feared for your life..."Self Defence"

Jun 5, 2004
C'MON YOUR NAME IS STEALTH RIGHT? GO SNEAK YOUR NINJA ASS OVER TO THIER HOUSE, AND SPRAYPAINT IT WITH BLUE PAINT OR SOMETHING, PUT CRIP, BLAH BLAH, 187... IDK, OR SOMETHING THEY WOULD NEVER EXPECT YOU TO DO.

I WOULDNT DO ANYTHING OVBIOUS CUZ THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE, AND IF YOU DO SOMETHING TO THEM AND THEY KNOW WHO IT IS THEN THEY COULD FUCK YOUR HOUSE AND CAR UP.