What the fuck is up with American Me?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
I dont think this movie glorified gangs in no way... their was nothing positive that came out of that movie & it shows how theirs two ways a gangster life ends DEATH OR PRISON...if kids thought this stuff was cool when they saw it & then they sum fucking idiots...this flick is in my top 10 favorites...its a classic!...

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I THOUGHT THE MOVIE WAS MORE FUNNY THEN REAL, ALL THE STREOTYPES OF CHOLO'S ...BUT YOUNG MINDED FOLKS MAYBE MAY LOOK AT "WOW IF I CAN GET LOCKED UP MAYBE JUST JUST BE I CAN BE A GANG LEADER? ....AND I'LL BE RESPECTED....AND THEN GET STABED TO DEATH..WOW WEE WOW "

BUT IF YOU WERE RAISED A CERTIN WAY YOU WOULD WOULD GROW A DIFFERENT
WAY AND UNDERSTAND IT WAS JUST A MOIVE.....

Apr 24, 2004
slowpoke said:
I THOUGHT THE MOVIE WAS MORE FUNNY THEN REAL, ALL THE STREOTYPES OF CHOLO'S ...BUT YOUNG MINDED FOLKS MAYBE MAY LOOK AT "WOW IF I CAN GET LOCKED UP MAYBE JUST JUST BE I CAN BE A GANG LEADER? ....AND I'LL BE RESPECTED....AND THEN GET STABED TO DEATH..WOW WEE WOW "

BUT IF YOU WERE RAISED A CERTIN WAY YOU WOULD WOULD GROW A DIFFERENT
WAY AND UNDERSTAND IT WAS JUST A MOIVE.....
The ones that viewed this movie and felt that it did not demoralize the gang life style did not comprehend the meaning of the movie. Those who saw it and decided to carry even greater zeal toward gangs did not know that there gang was misrepresented.And those who felt it gave the gang life style acclaim and motivated hispanic movement should have been swollowed at birth for there infirmity.

Nov 27, 2002
if u wanna be exact it was "great party man great party,oh yeah wait til the broad gets here,oh yeah whos the broad? u r baby" lmao i hate that movie because it made our northern brothers look weak an the events which they showed were all switched around an not facts,an people who know what parts are fake have the knowledge an not knowledge from websites online.plus i remember this movie well because back then was not really shit to watch an plus this movie is funny to laugh at.