WHAT SICCNESS MEMBER HAS THE STRONGEST BAY-MUSIC COLLECTION???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
anybody buy those wooden CD and vinyl shelves they got in all rasputin stores? They got all types of different sizes....i bought 2 of the "160" shelves (holds 160 cds each), and im about to fill them up.
only 20 bucks a pop
Those are the same shelves I bought, although I got 3 of the largest towers that hold 750 cd's each... I bought them at Stumasa on Frederick St. in San Francisco. They sell them to Rasputins so they may be cheaper at Stumasa. I like to stain them, they turn out looking dope!

Jan 6, 2003
Damn, I wish I could have something like those storage cabinets. My rap collection is just above 3000 records but that is rap from all coast all the way from 1979 to 2008, although bay rap is strongly represented. With kids, a wife and limited space my records are momentarily (which means the last 3 years) stored in plastic boxes. My dream is to get'em up in some kind of storage cabinet like that. But as far as I know that is impossible to find here in Norway. And importing them myself would cost a fortune...