WHAT KIND OF WEAPONS DO YOU OWN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I SHARPEN MY NAILS TO A POINT AND I HAVE A LOT OF "PRISON MOVES" I DO OFFEN,.....SOMETIMES TO PEOPLE NOT LOOKING IN FRONT OF THE STARBUCKS DOWNTOWN (FOR THOSE THAT LIVE IN SKREWATTLE YOU ARE THINKING,...WITCH SB?...THERE'S ONE ON ALMOST EVER BLOCK,.....FOR REAL OUT OF TOWNERS!!!!!!!)

May 6, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
what would make it illegal?

my shits an automatic.....
I dont know, that piece just looks fake to me. Like it shoots those little plastic pellets. If someone pulled that on me and I would probably call a bluff, but who knows, at that point I might get sprayed in the chest.

Dec 11, 2002
SHEA said:
I got a sharp pork chop bone.

a number 2 pencil.

... LOL!!

I have one of dem pork chop bones... keep it in my big purse.

And I CANNOT believe I am on the Siccness and NOOOBODY has mentioned their penis..! I mean like WTF??

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I think SHEA wins with that can of spinach.

I also have a gas mask i forgot to name - probably cuz I took it apart and installed a steam roller to the intake. It works better that way :siccness:

Jun 27, 2002
i keepa super soaker 4,000 filled with piss, excrement and other random bodily fluids and a mix of bleach and sulfuric acid

i am trained in the 9 deadly arts of the Dragon Style Pen Spinning technique, side trained on Pencil n Paperclip Nunchucks and the Flying Stapler Technique...