What Jersey do u plan on getting?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
SO you pick the Bears? :confused:
Man thier descent every year......Did you read i said i was a raider fan? Any team besides Detroit would be an upgrade......i like the defense of the bears right now......Forte and cutler are gonna do some damage.......i say 11-5 this year........

Do you know how good it feels to say a team i like will go 11-5 and it could actually happen.......? This is great....Go Bears...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
My bro got me an authentic James Harrison jersey for being the best man in his wedding. And I just got my second authentic Barry Sanders jersey. This one's white.

Apr 25, 2002
Man thier descent every year......Did you read i said i was a raider fan? Any team besides Detroit would be an upgrade......i like the defense of the bears right now......Forte and cutler are gonna do some damage.......i say 11-5 this year........

Do you know how good it feels to say a team i like will go 11-5 and it could actually happen.......? This is great....Go Bears...
I've liked the Colts since they drafted Peyton Manning, but I don't go as far as rooting for them. If they win or lose it doesn't really matter to me. I don't have another team that I will actually say I am a fan of, because I'm not. I am a fan of certain players from other teams, but that's it. My loyalty always remains with the 49ers and only the 49ers. I don't know how somebody can just choose another team and decide to root for them just because their original team sucks.

Jun 23, 2002
^^EXACTLY..it makes NO god damn sense, I' mactually amazed people put out their faggotry like that

YOU CAN ONLY ROOT FOR ONE TEAM, IF U DON'T YOU'RE A BITCH

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Aye fatal its not for you to understand......Ive went back and fourth with you before and that will get us no where....You have a strong opinon and can back it up.......Ive had my eyes on the bears since the 85 super bowl........My cousin played for the raiders in 86 - 90 so thats my team straight up........I am also fan of individuals like everyone else.....But the bears are a blue collar team that goes hard......Im fuckin with em....

D.I.R.B. I bet you dont talk to people like that in real life...........I fuck with my bay teams real tuff......But as i get older.....Im not really down for arguing with 9er fans anymore or any other fan for that matter....Or defending the stupidity of the Raiders organization........They just gave DHB big money for what? They are stupid as fuck IMO.....I can go on and on.......No matter what they are my team......I dont like the bears near as much as oakland......but im fuckin with em

Jun 23, 2002
^^that makes no sense tho homie, all that means is that you can't stick by your squad thru the ups and downs, which is the definition of a real fan

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
^^that makes no sense tho homie, all that means is that you can't stick by your squad thru the ups and downs, which is the definition of a real fan
Who said im not sticking by Oakland?......Thats my team first and foremost......my alliance with them is the strongest as far as my sports teams go........If Oakland plays Chicago in the super bowl or any regular season games than its fuck the bears........But as far as the NFC goes....thats my team.....No one said im not sticking with oakland........So fuck all that definition of a real fan bullshit........Ive been through the ringer with the raiders mane.......From LA back to Oakland....Paying PSL's.....Like all REAL raider fans do.......I went to a raider game when they played Chicago.....Its nothin......