What game should I get???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

which one?

• Total voters
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
1. Condemned 2: Bloodshot - Let's see...haven't played it or heard of it.
2. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Haven't played it
3. Viking: Battle for Asgard - See #1
4. Dark Sector - See #1

Summary: I can't recommend anything because I haven't played shit. This reply is as useless as Colombo's life.

Mar 5, 2006
vegas 2 is kinad garbage....

condemned 2 i played the demo and its fun as fuck

viking looks kinda shitty too.. my opionion

and i havnt played dark sector but it looks cool.. i donno if ima get it yet..

im trying to choose condemned 2 or dark sector tho i think ima go condemned2

Aug 7, 2003
I got bully for the 360 and its pretty tight. kinda simple but there is a lot of shit to do. It took me over 30 hours to get 100% in the game.

I'm just waiting for GTA4 now so I might go cop a $20 MS points cards and go buy some arcade games becuase there is nothing out right now worth buying IMO. If i was you id drop that money on a pre-order for GTA4.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Condemned 2 -- Dope Game, But it's short.. And the online play gets pretty boring fast.. I'd still rate the game 8 or 7.5/10

RSV2 -- If you're into TACTICAL shooters then this is you're game.. It's the first RSV one on steroids imo.. Very dope game 8.5/10

Vikings Game -- Havnt played it.. Looking into getting it myself.. But idk yet.. Ima wait on some reveiws first.

Dark Sector -- Very fun single player.. Game offer's the BEST WEAPON in any game.. Controlling the glaive is jus' sick as fuck.. The story is lacking, but it wont make playing through the game any less satisfying.. Multiplayer only has 2 modes, but they're both dope.. 9/10

Dark Sector imo.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
i thought RSV2 was a huge disappointment.. iounno maybe ill go online tonight and play sum of it..tho it was hard to get into games..
You cant go into it expecting COD4.. It's a TACTICAL shooter, only if you're into realisim will you enjoy it.. Imo i think it's got everything COD4 has plus duck and cover system, realer effects, and a better online community..

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I been playin RSV2 for like 4 or 5 hours and i havnt even hit the "real" vegas yet.. I dont think you'd be able to beat #2 in 6 hours.. But then again im playin on realisim.. Either way, it's sorta like COD4 and suppose to played online mostly.. and discuss650, you got xbox live?