WHAT DOES EVERYONE MARINADE THEIR MEAT IN???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
if u like teriyaki....try veri veri teriyaki or sum shit...comes in a bottle with a white label and blue writing....that shits hella good on some chicken or sum steak sometimes....

Jun 23, 2002
DUTCH-F.E said:
i use kinder's meat marinade. they got a couple kinder's now. 1 in pleasant hill, one in concord 1 in benicia ... they shit is the best around if you ask me.
One just opened in Danville too, and I heard Hercules of all places in getting one too...Kinder's is the shit

Apr 25, 2002
SF
I use a special habanero sauce I make, I can't tell you the ingredients tho, that part is "secret" lol
and garlic.
thats how I'm doin it gettin ready for the super bowl

May 18, 2004
Foul Mouth said:
you cant go wrong with beer,not malt liquor,beer........

forreal was drunk at a bbq once and some fool was trying to boil some hotdogs w/ some half full OE and mickies. i slapped that shit off the grill and dried off the hot dogs w/ a napkin and bbq'd them.

Anyways, to cook with beer you can't be using some shit like budweiser or coors or miller... you gotta get something with a LOT of flavor. Try this shit you can find at trader joes and prolly a few other places called "Oranjeboom"... that shit is so fuckin good, great to get your swirve on too i love it.

Jun 27, 2002
Foul Mouth said:
you cant go wrong with beer,not malt liquor,beer........
real talk, the carbonation softens the meat and the alcohol burns off when it cooks...corona works great for me, marinade 1 hour or more....cook it right and you'll have some soooooft tender meat boy.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
I use Italian dressing with some lemon for beef on the grill, steaks or skirt.. I use just a whatever bottle of teriyaki (chicken or pork) marinade but always add brown sugar, fresh minced garlic and if I have some Cantalina dressing I'll add that.. my secret ingredient for teriyaki is a spoon of spicy hot mustard.

If I dont have time to marinade I just rub the meat down with lemon and fresh garlic..