Week5: Tragic v. Da Robber

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Napalm

Fucc it I just dont give a fucc Iam a say this I know my shit is slick and thats it. cELCIUS YOU A FUCCIN BITCH YOU BLEED KOOL-AID OUT YA ASSHOLE SWEET ASS HOE. FINAL

NAPALM

Jul 30, 2002
whats really good wit chu fam???? why is my name in this battle?? u tryin to be like cel huh? u cant get me of your mind?? lol just playin, stupid ass cel, hes thinks hes tryin to help someone?? yeah hes helpin some1 lettin go of their ejaculate when they nut on his chin!! good battle, both of u. its so close i cant even vote.

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
Of course. But they're few and far between.

Tragic: 1) your bars sucked, and 2) there was only 10 of them. Dont blame me because you're unoriginal and unartistic, blame yourself. Oh, and trying harder wouldnt hurt either.
THE SHIT I POSTED WAS BETTER THAN ANYTHING YOU HAVE OR WILL EVER POST,FACE IT....I KEPT MY VERSE SHORT BECAUSE AGAINST INFERIOR COMP,I DON'T HAVE TO DO MUCH TO WIN...AND CALLIN ME UNORIGINAL???????I COME DIFFERENT EVERYTIME I POST WHEN OTHER REHASH THE SAME VERSE IT SEEMS......I LISTENED TO YOUR MUSIC.....YOU SOUND LIKE A WACK VERSION OF DAS EFX....GIVE IT UP DUDE.....TO QUOTE BIGGIE....MY STYLE YOURE ADMIRIN/
DON'T BE MAD UPS IS HIRING/
YOU SHOULDA BEEN A COP,FUCK HIP HOP/
WITH THAT FREESTYLE,YA BOUND TO GET SHOT/