Week5: Seak v. Fatal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Stealth said:
some of them
actually a lot of them. Tim C iz a prime example.

i dont expect a vote from you, no matter how hard i fuck my opponent up, you'll alwayz vote againzt me so i aint trippin. you dont mean shyt to me, or anyone else for that matter. until you beat me kid, you cant say shyt on me or my flowz puto.

Apr 25, 2002
Dvious said:
@ Fatal....stay up on that shit you goin through homie
im doin OK homie. tryin to get that shyt behind me, luckily i probably wont be doin any tyme....depending on wut tha other fag iz going to do, lazt i heard, no chargez were gonna be pressed on me but i still have to hit tha court system. thankz for tha support homie.

Apr 25, 2002
-TiM C- said:
i think Fatal says the same basic thing every one of his rhymes..
and that would be?
DEFEATING MY OPPONENT?
thatz why i feel you're such a dumbass. i say thingz relevant to my opponent, wut do you want me to do? write a verse to a song talking about smoking weed? fuck that, itz BATTLE, you're suppozed to ATTACK every tyme. when im not battling sumone, i rhyme about all kyndz of different shyt, but that doeznt belong in a battle verse. you have a lot to learn Timmy. a whole lot.

Apr 25, 2002
Fatal.. shut the fuck up.

i didnt vote for you.. cuz you dont deserve it. you lost. you dont know how to take it when someone doesnt vote for you..

your a fucking faggot.

Apr 25, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

im doin OK homie. tryin to get that shyt behind me, luckily i probably wont be doin any tyme....depending on wut tha other fag iz going to do, lazt i heard, no chargez were gonna be pressed on me but i still have to hit tha court system. thankz for tha support homie.
SO WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THIS FAG????GET CAUGHT FUCKIN ONE ANOTHER IN PUBLIC????NOW THATS HARD TIME...I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE THAT WAY..

ANY WAY VOTE=FATAL,EVEN THOUGH HIS VERSES ALWAYS SOUND THE SAME....

Apr 25, 2002
ALL YOURE VERSES SOUND THA SAME...IT WUZ COO AT FIRST...BUT IT JUST GOT PLAYED...YOU COULD SAVE THIS BATTLE FOR NEXT WEEK AND IT STILL WOULD RELATE TO YOURE OPONENT....YOU ALMOST SAY NUTHIN RELEVANT TO YOURE OPONENT...JUST STRAIT UP...ALL YOURE RHYMES SOUND THA SAME...SEAK OUTSHINED...FUCKIN SEAK HAZNT EVER CAME SOFT...ANOTHER SOLID...AND P.S. PEOPLE NEED TA QUIT TAKIN SHIT SO SERIOUS...TAKIN IT AS FAR AS TALKIN SHIT TA FIFTEEN YEAR OLDS...WEAK...

VOTE=SEAK

...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
you know wut Stealth, homie juzt take me outta thiz League. im not gonna struggle to fynd tha tyme to check up on it when all i get iz lil kidz and jackass' opinionz.
@TYPCEE, fuck you homeboy. your attitude iz dumb az fuck. wut did i do to you "ENE"? did i ever say a word to your ass? hell nah even tho at tymez i woulda loved to, i didnt. u need to get sum respect for your fellow ENEz whether you lyke wut they're doin or not. so fuck wut you say, and if you got a problem hit me up on AIM or tha PMz.

I'm out putoz.

N

Napalm

Vote=Fatal Dope Shit homie

off with your head bytch face tha guillotine/
mug still-on-mean, you betta take a swim to tha Philippinez/
get a hut and hide cuz steppin to me iz suicide/
i slice you up so fazt your body remainz blue-insyde/****
i said you're tyght but i lied, you're nothin more than mediocre/
my shyt'z too powerful, you wanna restrain me, you'll need-a-choker

DAMN PHAT ASS VERSE

NAPALM

C

CEL-C-US 420

YOU BETTER DO BACK FLIPS TO THE PHYLIPEE'NS MUTHA FUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK TIM-C FUCK THA ROBBER FUCK FURIO IM REPOSESING UR SELF ESTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FINAL FUCK U TO FURIO AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 30, 2002
yo sorry to put my feuds on ur battles, fatal and seak, but i have to handle business. ok cel u a dumb ass motherfucka!! why u still gotta be racist??? u a dumbass!! u gonna fuck with Tim-C, Napalm, and Me??? what the fuck are u thinking??? u can keep laughin it up in Utah! u fuckin dick in the booty hole motherfucka! damn some ppl dont know when to shut the fuck up!!! he got 237 posts and he only signed up in august!! u fuckin talk to much! and the funny thing is that no one listens!!

Apr 25, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
@TYPCEE, fuck you homeboy. your attitude iz dumb az fuck. wut did i do to you "ENE"? did i ever say a word to your ass? hell nah even tho at tymez i woulda loved to, i didnt. u need to get sum respect for your fellow ENEz whether you lyke wut they're doin or not. so fuck wut you say, and if you got a problem hit me up on AIM or tha PMz.

I'm out putoz.
IT WUZ A JOKE...ALL THAT SHIT I TYPED WUZ BASICALLY SAYIN SEAK DID A LIL BETTER...I THOUGHT YOU CAME RAW...YOURE WORD PLAY WUZ BETTER AND BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...TAKE IT LIKE YOU WANT IT...YOU KNOW HOW I AM ENE...I JOKE AROUND...NEVER SERIOUS...AND YOURE RIGHT...WEVE ALWAYZ BIN COO...LIKE I SAID...DONT TAKE SHIT PERSONAL...I DONT HATE ON FELLOW ENEZ...SAME SIDE...YOURE HOMEBOY OF MINE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT...I AINT TRIPPIN...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
aight TYPCEE, my bad if i twizted it but i didnt see no jokin around in your pozt.
so thiz shyt ended at 7-6? once again, good battle seak. i havent had a lot of tyme at all which iz why i azked to be dropped from tha tourny but now thingz are clearing up. i still cant say if ima have tyme but ill try to get sum and if thiz shyt iz still goin then ill try to pozt up sum shyt. fuck it.