WATCH THIS VIDEO: Seattle rapper MAC MINATI aka MAC GAMER is a fraud!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
It's easy for people to sit here and say "well it's your fault you fell for it," but there's A LOT more to it than that. I've known this dude for several years and he had EVERYBODY going. His entire life is a lie. Everything from where he grew up, how he grew up, he even lied about what high school he went to. Biggest liar I've ever met in my entire life. This could happen to ANYBODY. I'm not blaming myself for shit. I'm the smart one who figured it out, while all the rest of these dummies were believing it.

Where is he now? He doesn't exist. Cuz I murdered his existence. And I'm not done.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
It's easy for people to sit here and say "well it's your fault you fell for it," but there's A LOT more to it than that. I've known this dude for several years and he had EVERYBODY going. His entire life is a lie. Everything from where he grew up, how he grew up, he even lied about what high school he went to. Biggest liar I've ever met in my entire life. This could happen to ANYBODY. I'm not blaming myself for shit. I'm the smart one who figured it out, while all the rest of these dummies were believing it.

Where is he now? He doesn't exist. Cuz I murdered his existence. And I'm not done.
im just looking forward to the next episode

soooo many people out here full of shit though mac fraud just had a triple black belt