WA Huskies man

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I'm kind of shocked, but I haven't been following college football as close as I usually do. Been to damn busy coaching my son's football team. Anyone, are the Huskies really that improved or is Boise St. on that big of a decline?

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I can't say about Washington, but Boise St. has a pretty good defense, the running game is superb, and that's not only with Johnson (backups are decent, too), and the special teams is a strong point.

QB is the issuse. 3 picks, I believe, yesterday...They're really missing Zabransky.

Apr 25, 2002
I Fucked Your Mom said:
3-4 years? This is only his 2nd year as Husky.:confused:
I Fucked Your Mom said:
That may be, but that doesnt have much to do with UW.
UW fans track their recruiting on sites such as www.realdawg.com and www.dawgman.com 24-7-365. Locker has been a known commodity for serious UW fans since he was a sophomore in HS, then his junior year he was known among fans throughout the country thanks to these internet recruiting sites.

Same thing w/ hoops. Most of the UW players were in Husky fans heads 1-2 years before they became a Husky, but for blue chippers like Jake, the talk starts early, real early. Then you throw in the redshirt year, it's been a longtime coming.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Locker is nice and should be unreal in another year.They are extremely young still,and lack a great reciever who could help Locker out right now.Young and all they still have better talent then they have had in the last 4-5 years.They will find trouble because the secondary is thin,real thin...but their linebackers are great,and fast as hell....and I believe that is the biggest reason for their early success.Still not a Rankin fan,would like to see more Brandon Johnson at tailback,but he's only a true..and with this scheduling nightmare they face,I believe they wanna somewhat ease him in.Big things are coming in the future,trust me.

May 9, 2002
xpanther206 said:
UW fans track their recruiting on sites such as www.realdawg.com and www.dawgman.com 24-7-365. Locker has been a known commodity for serious UW fans since he was a sophomore in HS, then his junior year he was known among fans throughout the country thanks to these internet recruiting sites.

The point i was making is that you act like only the Huskies knew about him and NO one else. Everyone on the WEST COAST knew about Locker. And they way you worded it made it sound like he has been a Husky for 4 years.

May 9, 2002
MARSHALL said:
Locker is nice and should be unreal in another year.They are extremely young still,and lack a great reciever who could help Locker out right now.Young and all they still have better talent then they have had in the last 4-5 years.They will find trouble because the secondary is thin,real thin...but their linebackers are great,and fast as hell....and I believe that is the biggest reason for their early success.Still not a Rankin fan,would like to see more Brandon Johnson at tailback,but he's only a true..and with this scheduling nightmare they face,I believe they wanna somewhat ease him in.Big things are coming in the future,trust me.
I agree. Our secondary will lose us alot of Pac-10 games. If we go 6-6, and at least become bowl elgible, I will be satisfied. With at least 3 years of Locker, i see big things in the future, and winning seasons will tout great recruiting.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I Fucked Your Mom said:
I agree. Our secondary will lose us alot of Pac-10 games. If we go 6-6, and at least become bowl elgible, I will be satisfied. With at least 3 years of Locker, i see big things in the future, and winning seasons will tout great recruiting.
6-6 don't do it in a 13 game season bruh,but I will be in Hawaii watching game 13 my friend.