VERBAL CONTACT, KC FOLKS THOUGHTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
yall need to be cool....

homeboy....not everyone is going to like your music...accept that. If someone says it's awful or wack that's their opinion and they are entitled to it. But you going crazy and telling people how they should speak is just as rude as they coming out saying shit is wack.

Personally I've never listened to your shit. All I remember is there being a sticker on the front of the first album saying something about making the band or some american idol type tallent show shit. But you coming over the top on people in here isn't going to make me run out and buy your new shit any faster.

Jul 11, 2005
Saintdog

You know you guys are right. I had time to chill out and think last night and thought about it. I mean I know people from touring around the country that dont like TuPac and Biggie. So just who do I think I am to be different. I apologize but feel the same on my ground. Because rap is based on respect as well. It just hurt a littel to hear people from my own hometown sayin that shit. So peace out and much success to all. ONE1!

Jul 11, 2005
The Saint

I have the new release "Marked Territory" in 7th Heaven on 76th and Troost. I am still deciding on which Distributor I will use for now... Also my website is down for now but will be up later...