V-Nasty and Gucci Mane Album in December

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
It's not about who's behind who doing what. The cats behind the scenes are trying to get paid, so who can be mad at that?

Time will tell what this does to the image. Hopefully the true hip-hop cats will shine through...but you never know. It could get to the point where folks are like, "Not another one of these white circus clowns".
It's relative. You hate the fools behind artists if your into music, if your into industry/business then they can do no wrong.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
who the fuck wants to listen to this shit

who the fuck is gonna listen to this shit for more than a week

answer my questions and you win 1 point you stupid fuck

Feb 7, 2011
R.I.P Rap.

Eminem did a lot of good for white artists, and V-Nasty just took us back 20 years. Good job.

And that's not hating...that's just real.

But this is definitely a good look for you, Stretch. Keep doing what you do.
I said pretty much the same thing and got called "a hater."

LOL. If you ain't down with it, or have an opposing opinion on it, your a hater bro.. didn't you get the memo?

You can't knock the hustle, and nobody has. but this is the same ol played out bay shit in a new white girl packaging.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I said pretty much the same thing and got called "a hater."

LOL. If you ain't down with it, or have an opposing opinion on it, your a hater bro.. didn't you get the memo?

You can't knock the hustle, and nobody has. but this is the same ol played out bay shit in a new white girl packaging.
Yea, I'm the biggest hater in Northern Cali...didn't ya know? lol. Why isn't V-Nasty doing her own album? 'Cause she can't hold her own weight in this game. Why is Gucci Mane doing this? Your guess is as good as mine.

Fuck it...I'ma call a spade a spade. Somebody will come on here and tell me I'm hating because I'm a "failed rapper" or whatever other intelligent argument they can muster up in their heads. It's all good though.

Dec 21, 2006
Yea, I'm the biggest hater in Northern Cali...didn't ya know? lol. Why isn't V-Nasty doing her own album? 'Cause she can't hold her own weight in this game. Why is Gucci Mane doing this? Your guess is as good as mine.

Fuck it...I'ma call a spade a spade. Somebody will come on here and tell me I'm hating because I'm a "failed rapper" or whatever other intelligent argument they can muster up in their heads. It's all good though.
i just read this whole post in the homie sydal's voice...good shit!!!

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
trap rap is only played out to people that don't like it. to everyone else that shit is tight.

to everyone else conscious bullshit rapped by people that are just as ignorant as trap rappers is played out.