Usain Bolt > Phelps

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
because phelps won hella gold medals and shitted on everyone in the olympics! phelps also races a couple laps not just a quick fucken sprint! i wanna see bolt run a few laps! besides he won 8 gold medals i doubt anyone will ever do that again. so thats why i picked phelps over bolt! but just by a little because theyre both top world class athletes just think phelps accomplishments are slightly better. just my two cents.

Nov 2, 2002
I honestly dont think Bolt is juicing...
For one thing, hes built so much differently than the typical track and field athlete, its not like his legs move faster than his competitors, its the fact his strides are so much longer. Its like a whole new animal. No ones going to be able to top the world records hes been setting. 9.58? 19.19? UNTOUCHABLE by anyone other than Bolt

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I caught this on TV, this guy is a freak, he turns his head to see the time at the last second so it could of been even better... he is a freak.

Dec 9, 2005
Bolt is a beast !

Not only did he break the records, he took a fat shit on them. I remember watching the '96 Olympics thinking no one would ever break Michael Johnson's records, because he was like a half second or more ahead of the pack, but damn.

Amazing.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ yeah, Michael Johnson would have got smoked by Bolt and that is pretty crazy to even think about cuz Johnson was a beast.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
that would be dope if he played wide receiver, cornerbacks would have to give him like 10 to 15 yard cushion every down.
That's been done before with not so great results. Unfortunatley you won't get one on one coverage with hail marys too often. Not to mention he needs to learn how to catch and catch good lol.

Edit: And run ankle breaking routes.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Phelps and Bolts are apples and oranges. That's like comparing Michael Jordan with Jerry Rice.

The one thing no one said though is that Phelps competes in so many more events because he's a swimmer. 4 x 100 medly, 100 and 200 meter freestyle, backstroke, butterfly, etc. Of course he's gonna win more medals. He competes in more medal winning events. Plus, swimmers can last in 2 or 3 olympics and still be dominant. Most runners NEVER win back to back Olympics. The shelf life of a runner is way shorter than a swimmer. Either way, they're both GOAT - just in different categories.

Jan 12, 2006
Phelps and Bolts are apples and oranges. That's like comparing Michael Jordan with Jerry Rice.

The one thing no one said though is that Phelps competes in so many more events because he's a swimmer. 4 x 100 medly, 100 and 200 meter freestyle, backstroke, butterfly, etc. Of course he's gonna win more medals. He competes in more medal winning events. Plus, swimmers can last in 2 or 3 olympics and still be dominant. Most runners NEVER win back to back Olympics. The shelf life of a runner is way shorter than a swimmer. Either way, they're both GOAT - just in different categories.
Great points, only thing I kind of disagree with is yes Phelps should have more medals since he competes in more events, but that's not his fault. Usain Bolt needs to man up and compete in the 400m too, Michael Johnson set the world record in the 200m and the 400m single and relay i believe in the same Olympics. So Usain Bolt has the ability to compete in more events, he just chooses not too. Like you said though comparing Bolt and Phelps is apples and oranges.

Jan 12, 2006
as far as entertainment and what i rather watch I agree with those saying Usain Bolt>> Michael Phelps

Dope Documentary by BBC/Michael Johnson on Usain Bolt

[video=youtube;UB_ZQfxXbTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB_ZQfxXbTc[/video]