Two types of men in the world: Elvis Men & Bealtes Men

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which one

• I Like Men Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm Not A Man, Man

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jan 28, 2005
I like some Elvis, some Beatles, but I'm more of a Rolling Stones, Doors, Led Zepplin, Clash, Iggy and the Stooges type of guy.

Beatles are over rated. Just because you're the "pioneer" of something doesn't make all of that work good. They get too much credit for simple tunes.

But if I had to choose, I'm guessing Elvis was the more fun guy to hang out with. Liquid cocaine and gold Cadillacs anybody? Fuck the Beatles and their bullshit copyright lawsuits they're always in. Elvis made it rain, while the Beatles (post John) like to hang out and give hand jobs to Lars Ulrich of Metallica.

Feb 5, 2006
One of the 1st albums I remember hearin as a child was "Let It Be" and since I read that Jimi Hendrix played one of the songs from "Sgt Peppers" at a club less than a week after it came out while John Lennon and Paul McCartney were in the audience I'm sho' 'nuff a Beatles man....

Feb 5, 2006
I like some Elvis, some Beatles, but I'm more of a Rolling Stones, Doors, Led Zepplin, Clash, Iggy and the Stooges type of guy.

Beatles are over rated. Just because you're the "pioneer" of something doesn't make all of that work good. They get too much credit for simple tunes.

But if I had to choose, I'm guessing Elvis was the more fun guy to hang out with. Liquid cocaine and gold Cadillacs anybody? Fuck the Beatles and their bullshit copyright lawsuits they're always in. Elvis made it rain, while the Beatles (post John) like to hang out and give hand jobs to Lars Ulrich of Metallica.
Man, don't you know those "simple tunes" were a soundtrack to a generation? People all over the world can remember where they were and exactly what they were doin when they heard songs like "Hey Jude", "Yesterday", "The Long and Winding Road", "Let It Be". And as far as copyright, we fans have as much right to gripe about not being able to hear our favorites as much as the artists got rights 2 protect their life's work