TURN ON NBC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
FUCK...dont know why the sound got all fucked up, its what makes these videos so much better but whatever, a nigga was at the frontlines, got more stuff but ima protect the innocent haha.

video 3 is when the shit started to pop off. big ass group musta just mobbed down 14th street stompin windows, bustin windows outta business. the police started cornerin off the main streets, so that caused the group to hit the neighborhoods around the lake like jackson st and harrison st. motha fuckas ran into the mcdonalds and startin wildin out bustin windows. i honestly musta seen like 20 cars with they windows smashed.

hella motha fuckas yelling out they windows for people to not fuck with there cars but definitely weren't gonna come downstairs.

had to cut when the group started dwindling down to just the youngstas, they were going bad throwin rocks at passing cars and shit....

:siccness: TOWN BIDNESS :siccness:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol......foos were going hella bad on ron dellums talking hella shit cuz when he was talking to the crowd noone could hear his ass.....then he went inside and everyone was booing......

I guess bottles are the new chairs, cuz after a bottle was thrown foos took off down towards san pablo fucking up all the city cars parked there.....then up 17th breaking all kinds of shit.....

and smh @ opd taking over the case and labeling it a homicide, we know how great they are at solving murders......shit's gonna get worse if that foo gets off

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
There are too many fucking idiots just looking to get into some trouble and use the murder of a young man to act dumb. Shameful. This won't help anything, it just reinforces to many bigots and their stereotypes of the young and the minority population.
just got home.

it...was......smaccccckin.... i got hella shit on my camera phone, bout to instantly upload my shit to youtube.

edit: and my white people from berkeley, i fucks wit you! you was wit the movement too
lmao @ hyfeeboy's comment being right after likwids