TOURNAMENT FINALS: Foul Mouth v. Dvious

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

And the winner is...

• Foul Mouth

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Dvious

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Jun 19, 2002
Both you that means both you need to quit
you both sound like Eminem and Vanilla iced mix dont even try to rediss through this piss I spit out my mouth at bitches i hit switches like lenox lewis knocked out mikes bitchness in a quickness like a flash a new vocal talent arrived I tried to stay behind and hide but I caught to many visions of suicide i got to much pride before I die to fucken knock that grin off your stupid knot Im throwin flows out to keep you out the spot Im spittin on my keys to speak up on top how I got all you faggotss on the lock get glocked

May 7, 2002
here cumz tha sore looser

fucc all this shit they wacc azz fucc these niggaz cant rap
they need ta wrap that shit up blah blah blah...blah blah blah

naw j/k

tha homie dvious came lyrically on his shit bettter than foul mouth

but foul mouth on a battle type shit rip'd dvious

they both rip each otheron defferent levelz

and though i didnt like both there endingz i cant vote on these two one verses along

whoeva winz congratz

Apr 25, 2002
LOL these fuckin kids

what ever you wanna call it bitch,you cant judge a battle,your judging rhymes,not a battle.stay in school punk cus you a loud talkin concieded lil bitch who aint as great as you think you are.

p.s. lil bitch,let me see your rap career make it at least to northern cali.maybe someday you might go as far as droppin a local ep that sells 36 copies but your just a grain of sand on the beach lil bitch....

p.s.s.
this is me and you,im the one bustin a nut....

by the way,you bitch way too much....
you remind me of a more feminen Boo~Flair....
you lost fare you square....

Apr 25, 2002
its coo square bear....
you still cant judge a "battle" punk bitch....

unless you wanna fly to stockton and get slapped with my dick then this convo is done....

:cheeky: these fuckin square bears....

and about controdiction....i can bring up some of your posts if you wanna look stupid queer bait....

its done....